UPDATE on Why is saving a woman from danger is poor foundation for marriage?

I just got a job offer. But its more than I'm making now. Its just she hates being at home. She is all stressed out. Can't drive because of epilepsy. Has to be cleared after 8 months. I just can't dump her cause of this situation. The new job I got is going to be further away. Her parents have no space. She's getting tired of the same routine all the time. I don't want her getting sick cause of isolation. Also her mother is against us living together but how can we have a better without the drama from everything. We are over 30.

Edited by Broncos38

I sincerely wish nothing but the best for you. I hope you take things a little slower, it's great that you want to help her, please be careful make sure she wants help. Sorry I can't help but comment, I'm holding back as much as I can.

• Author
I sincerely wish nothing but the best for you. I hope you take things a little slower, it's great that you want to help her, please be careful make sure she wants help. Sorry I can't help but comment, I'm holding back as much as I can.

She is my fiancee I'm supposed to help her. And we're trying to make ourselves happy.

Edited by Broncos38
happy stillmore

You are both over 30 years old! You have been grown ups for at least 12 years! Live together! Too bad if her Mother disapproves! It is your and fiancés life! Win-win situation for you both.

I would think her Mother would be thrilled you are taking care of her daughter. Really!

You sound like a teenager. Man up and be a grown up, ffs if you guys wanna live together do it. Cant she get a job if she is bored? Something she can walk to. Or volunteer??? You two need to take some friggin responsibility for your lives instead of living as victims.

• Like 1
HokeyReligions

What do you want? Life is messy. Plans change. People change. There are challenges every day. Man up and accept that you are no different from anyone else and you cannot direct other peoples lives.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Unnecessary comment redacted
  • Like 1
  • Author

What do you want? Life is messy. Plans change. People change. There are challenges every day. Man up and accept that you are no different from anyone else and you cannot direct other peoples lives.

I want us to have a better life together. To have a family one day. Most important I want her to be happier with me.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Edited quote