Spousal Visa for the UK

I hope I'm posting this in the right section..

This question is for anyone who has had experience in this situation or has any information on it.

I am from the US and my partner is from the UK. After sending in the spousal visa application with all required documents how long does it normally take to process? We have paid extra to have the visa expedited, so I am curious on the wait times if all goes straightforward with the application? I will be moving to the UK.

I hope I'm posting this in the right section..

This question is for anyone who has had experience in this situation or has any information on it.

I am from the US and my partner is from the UK. After sending in the spousal visa application with all required documents how long does it normally take to process? We have paid extra to have the visa expedited, so I am curious on the wait times if all goes straightforward with the application? I will be moving to the UK.

I've just started looking into this too and was told that, once the papers have bee filed at the British Embassy, it takes a maximum of 120 days for the visa to come through. Assuming it's not refused of course.