Ever since I been coming here and reading all the posts and stuff, I been getting more and more afraid of wether or not my marriage will make it.

Anyone else get a gut-wrenching feeling of doubt by just listening to stories of failed romance, infidelity & overwhelming heartbreak?

Tazmagurl

What I have found here so far is a group of people with problems that are trying very hard to find a way to fix them.... That gives me hope, not doubt.

Everyone's situation is different. Just because your situation maybe similar to one on the forum, doesn't mean the same will happend to you.

This forum is for individuals that are having trouble with their SO or are in a situation that is difficult to handle for them at this time. Hence, you will see alot of "sad" situations.

There is alot of successful and happy marriages which you also might find similar to yours.

Tazmagirl,

Have faith....my Wife and I are exact opposites and we have been Married for over 16 years, have 5 beutiful children a nice home on 3 acres, horses, nice vehicles the whole nine yards and then some.....we never thought we'd make it as far as we did and now can't imagine life without the other. Things got rocky and we still have times where we are screaming at the top of our lungs at each other...but we stayed committed to working things out.

Not saying that this is the reason but I vowed that my children will never have to go through what I had to go through...that their Daddy is never gonna go away. If you love and have respect for your husband and he has the same for you.....you can make it.....Have Faith Dahlin'!!!

catspajamas

Go to the thread that asks you to say what makes you want your man, or just right down all the reasons you love him. Seeing it on paper, having to actually think about it felt so good. Don't forget why you come here. If it wasn't worth it people wouldn't be trying so damn hard to make it happen.

\\\\\\\0/////// MEEEEEE!!!!!

I often try to remember that these can ALSO be a good thing....you can read others' problems, and thank GOD that your spouse is SOOOOOOO much better than them :)