So me and my fiance live in NC and his family is in Michigan so distance is pretty good well his cousin is getting married and to remind you this cousin never speaks to us . Well we refuse to go to the wedding due to having to take time off work and the trip its self isnt worth it for just 2 days. His mom keeps asking and asking then tonight she was like well your fiance (me) doesnt have to come you can come alone pissed me off .... so what should i say or do to get the point across to her

Why on earth would you say a thing?

Your fiancé might tell his mother that he doesn't want to spend vacation time without you so will not be attending solo....or nothing.

Simply send back the RSVP with regrets, no explanation required.

If his mother persists and asks you specifically...just tell her it isn't convenient.

Don't play that game. If you don't Particpate, there is no problem.

So me and my fiance live in NC and his family is in Michigan so distance is pretty good well his cousin is getting married and to remind you this cousin never speaks to us . Well we refuse to go to the wedding due to having to take time off work and the trip its self isnt worth it for just 2 days. His mom keeps asking and asking then tonight she was like well your fiance (me) doesnt have to come you can come alone pissed me off .... so what should i say or do to get the point across to her

How close is your family?

So me and my fiance live in NC and his family is in Michigan so distance is pretty good well his cousin is getting married and to remind you this cousin never speaks to us .

There is your answer. They aren't close and you both are by no means required to attend. Simply rsvp that you will unfortunately be unable to make it.

... so what should i say or do to get the point across to her

Nothing.

Talk to your fiance, decide what you will each do regarding the wedding, and let your fiance explain it to his family.

About his mother's suggestion that he go alone--let it go. Who care what she suggests, as long as you and he agree?

Just say you have other commitments and can't make it. Send a nice gift along with the reply and that will smooth things over with most of the family. If you go up for the holidays, try to go out to dinner with his cousin and his new wife.