How to tak most important decision of life ??

I had only one relation in past and that was not successful, fights arguments, then his physical needs and i broke up with him, since then have i have never thought about him.

Almost 2 yrs back i met this guy, love at first sight for him not for me, i was gain apprehensive but then gradually just because of his efforts i started feeling for him, when we thought of marriage mom was totally against and dad was in favor, i thought of taking a step back, cos he was getting too insecure to an extent that he started showing off his frustration to me, he sadi bad things bout me to my best friend as well.

Everything got over and started searching for other prospects but no 1 clicked, i dont think i can be happy in typical arrange marriage scenario

Now he came back and i wanted to give a final chance, as i was too sick and tired of this typical arrange marriage stuff, he has changed totally, he apologized and he realize he was wrong, HE LOVES ME LIKE CRAZY, respect, care, concern, honest everything is there, he is actually passionate to spend his life with me.

But now i think am not physically attracted to him.......as he has average looks.

Same time i have some other prospects whom i can consider for marriage, handsome and for whom i am really attracted to, but they are not as passionate as him.

What should i do :( TOTALLY CONFUSED

If I am reading this correctly, is this the man that you've been with for the first time wanting to come back to you?

• Author
If I am reading this correctly, is this the man that you've been with for the first time wanting to come back to you?

No, he is a different guy, met him on 1 o d matrimonial websites 2 yr back.

• Author

Reason why am so confused and apprehensive is my parent's major incompatibility ....when i think of that this guys seems more than fine, but when i think otherwise of physical attraction then i feel i should wait......major conflict :(

I know what you mean. My parents divorced when I was young and now all my dad wants are rail thin women half his age. From my experience, I think you need both an emotional and physical connection. I have only been with one person as well and physical attraction seemed to come after getting to know him. You will find the guy doesn't need a smokin hot body to be attracted to him. Give it some time and a chance, if you don't feel a physical connection at some point, then the both of you should move on. But you never know until you try.

• Author

Oh then am sure you can understand how it feels like, you get scared of relationships, fights, arguments and then at the same time u look for some1 who can pamper you and love u the most without judging a bit of you.

So do u mean i should simultaneously talk the other prospect as well, the 1 whom i was talking about is good looking, settled but then it will be kind of an arrange marriage only, should i meet him give him some quality time ??

Whereas this guy is elder to me 31 and am 25 and he is still waiting for me.

Nothing wrong with talking to both of them as friends, nothing serious until you have more of an idea of what you really want and what you're looking for. It's really about how you feel and what you want and what they can offer. How long ago was your last relationship?