Relationship Anxiety

Ive never really done this before so not sure how to start !

Ok ive been with my partner for 3 years always been pretty happy with the odd fight now and then, im a couple years older and met him in his last year at school and fell in love he got into Uni in the field he loves and that is about to end with alot of job opportunities in store. There isn't a massive demand for his field here but we always talked about our lives together as being more important. The past 6 months anxiety has hit me with the fact he might leave ive seen his friends go off all around the globe tho he reassures me all the time i can't stop thinking about it ! I own my own business here and thought of him leaving is sooo hard even tho there's nothing to suggest he will ! my anxiety is starting to ruin us all our time together all i want is to be reassured that everything is ok :( We had a big fight couple nights ago and it came up and he actually said to me that he doesn't wanna be stuck here his whole life when he has all these opportunities at his footstep this broke my heart into pieces as it sort of confirmed all my worries but we made up and he said he didn't mean it that way and said it to push my buttons. Another worry is im jealous of friend he has met recently they talk on the phone and text eachother all the time ! ive never been the jealous type but im getting so angry over it ! we have spoke about and he simply said they are just a friend that they share similar interests and thats it and i shouldn't worry so much ! Im so lost and im sick of feeling this way ! He keeps saying i have nothing to worry about we and strong and he loves me but why am i in tears all the time ! this is the person i wanna spend my life with and the thought of it not happening even with the reassurance everything is ok ! its killing me ! he can say its all ok it will make me feel better for a hour or so then the feelings and thoughts return !