Confused

Hey I got just recently got married a few months ago,while I still love my husband,For some reason I still long for my highschool sweetheart. He broke up with me last yr,we were together for a very long time,and now he wants back in my life.

I think I may have rushed getting married to quickly,for my heart isnt truly mended yet from what my ex did to me. I basically want to be on my own again and see what happens. Now that is all gone and It's driving me crazy sometimes I just wish that i could do it all over sometimes I dont. I dont know what i want,but this longing for my ex wont go away for i truly loved him.

any advice?

VASH THE STAMPEDE

Your EX dumped you because he didn't want to be with you .

Why he wants you back in his life is beyond me ,your married he should back off.

If you're not happy with your husband divorce him ,instead of leading him on ,that would not be very loving or rational(to lead him on).

Why did you rush into marriage??

How long was it after he left you before you married???8-10 months???

You just got married and you're already having second thoughts? Yikes. You need to TALK to your husband about what you're feeling and get him to go to counseling with you before doing anything to ruin your marriage. You made a commitment and it's not something to be taken lightly.