Indian guy - East Asian girl or Indian guy - Latina interracial marriage

Know any success stories with Indian guys married to Latinas or Asian girls?

You HAVE seen Indian men in interracial marriages but all of those marriages were with White women, I am not interested in White women, at all. I am an 18 year old Indian guy who is interested in only Asian girls and Latinas, no other types of women, don't try to change my preferences you will not be helping the cause.

By Indian I mean from India. As you guys are aware, majority of all Indians (India) in the US exclusively marry not only within their own race/ethnicity but also within their own caste. Well my parents told me that if I want to marry an Asian or Hispanic girl, they will be okay with it and that I don't have to marry an Indian girl at all. Well about three Indian guys I know have told me their parents told them the same thing when they were but when it came to marriage time, the parents quickly told their kids to grow up and quit being "unrealistic", forced them to marry an Indian girl.

One of those guys is a doctor who was disowned by his parents because he wanted to marry an Irish American girl, he ended up doing so but his parents were very mad at him for it. The other two are miserable with Indian wives who don't even love them. Anyways, the doctor guy is married to an Irish American girl but Irish AMerican is White, not interested in White girls (don't ask me why, I am not into them, period, wanna call me a racist waste space on it I am not interested in White girls).

Know any success stories of Indian guy - Latina or Indian guy - Asian girl interracial marriages?

• Author

Thing is, recently I started dating this girl (Puerto Rican). I have got along well with her and we have been clicking well. My parents don't know I am dating her, I will tell them in a week or so. Her parents know, so far they like me but her mother had a bad experience with an Indian guy who slept with her but was not able to marry her because his parents were so uptight and traditional.

My parents don't care if I eat beef, they don't care that I go to Church on Sundays and tell others that I am a Christian, they don't care that much about what religion I pursue or what type of foods I eat. Something at the back of my mind keeps telling me that they may end up forcing me to marry an Indian girl, my mom has tried to persuade me of it.

I also hear that Indian parents no matter how liberal they are will still heavily oppose their kid dating or marrying a Black or Hispanic person due to negative stereotypes.

Why are you so worried everybody's going to try to convert you to white girls?:confused: If you really like Asian and Latina girls, date Asian and Latina girls. Would your parents really have such a hard time accepting a Latina yet be totally thrilled about a white girl? Probably not, there will be some friction either way if your mom is really set on your being with an Indian girl. Anyway every relationship has it's own set of challenges, no matter what the ethnicities involved. You're only 18, are you sure you need to stress about this right now? IMO a marriage between 18-year-olds has more obstacles to overcome than most intercultural marriages. Anyway for the record I have known Indian/Latina couples, but I didn't know them long enough to know if they ever married or not.

• Author

Stung, it was for the politically correct. Obviously people tell me to "broaden" my horizons and not go by attraction and to be open minded and blah blah blah so I had to give off that attitude.

Also, not thinking too much about it but the horror stories I have heard about Indians and interracial marriages have really scared me....

Dude - where are you going with this?

The real issue is that you are afraid your parents will control your dating/marriage choices. It has nothing to do with interracial dating or marriage.

And if you just started dating her, are you really ready to talk marriage?

Relax. Figure out if you will live your own life, or let your parents dictate it for you. Thats really your problem.

• Author

Not focusing on my ethnicity but rather the culture common in my NATIONALITY of origin, technically I am an American of East Indian descent.

• Author

Hispanics?

Illegals, drug dealers (aka the Cartels) and so forth, having kids at an early age