LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships

My husband treats his friends better than he treats his family!

Marriage & Life Partnerships Debunking the old-ball-and-chain stereotype one couple at a time.

Old 1st August 2003, 3:21 PM   #1

My husband treats his friends better than he treats his family!

[font=courier new][/font][color=indigo][/color]My husband treats his friends better than he treats us, I get jealous of his friend sometimes. He goes out of his way to be helpful and nice to him. He should be doing this kinda stuff for us... I have a hard time just getting him to listen to what I have to say, he gets irritated with us quick, talks to us like we are nothing. I try to talk to him about it but he gets defensive and it just starts a big fight. He is a yeller, Im the type that hates confrontation, and I would rather be hit than yelled at. It hurts me when he yells, I ve told him that, he got better for about a month, than went right back into it. Is there any way I can make him understand that his yelling i s more hurtful than he thinks?
catxldy is offline   Reply With Quote