Finally Told my Friend what I thought of marriage.

Don't know if you all remember but my very close friend was cheating on her husband and constantly looking for validation from me that it was ok. Even after the other man dumped her she was after him and not letting it go. The problem was that she would constantly say how perfect her marriage was. I was shocked by that statement as it did not make logical sense. Finally after the 100th time she said that her and hubby were soo happy and perfect I lost it. I basically told her she was delusional as no one has a 2 year affair and is "Perfectly Happily Married" Her words by the way. And her husband was the best thing that ever happened to her. Wow that one was even harder to swallow. I just told her to save the BS for someone else. I said you can do whatever you want but save the stories for someone else, I am not that naive or dumb. Well she was very unhappy with my statements and said, "I don't know why you think I am unhappily married?" I said if I have to explain it to you again your mental framework is concerning but since I know you are of sound mind I will just assume your a huge bullshier!!!!!!!!! I have not spoken with her since been a week and I have to say I feel great. I don't have to listen to the stories anymore and I think she was a negative force in my life. I am so over it...I assume she gets what I am saying just can't face the truth. I said to her if you think you are happily married tell your hubby what I know and then ask him if you are in a good marriage. I think this was the best thing to do, as I stayed quiet for so long......