LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships

MMF Experience

Marriage & Life Partnerships Debunking the old-ball-and-chain stereotype one couple at a time.

Old 29th July 2009, 11:15 AM   #1

MMF Experience

I have been happily married for many years and have always had a desire to try and MMF experience. I have no problem with anyones sexuality and have always been adventurous. My wife is fully aware of my desires to take part in an MMF threesome and while the thought turns her on she has always refused. She is reasonably liberated and enjoys nude sunbathing and swimming on communal beaches.
I have visited a swingers sauna near where I live on several occassions over a number of years and have had the odd experience with a couple of ladies, one while her husband watched, which was his preference, once with a woman on her own and several mutual masturbation experiences with men when no women were present. I imagine that a number of readers are horrified but I have no problem seperating my domestic life with my enjoyment of sexual freedom with other like minded adults.
Last week I once again visited the sauna and by co-incidence a couple in their 40's followed me in. Once changed they immediately went to a cabin and began carressing each other while a group of men, including myself, watched as they had left the door open.
They indicated that they wanted two men to join them and the two closest went into the room and began to assist the man carres and masturbate his female partner. They then indicated that they wanted another guy to assist and I entered the cabin and began to suck the lkadies breast while she gave oral sex to her partner while stroking another mans penis. The third was giving her oral sex. She was clearly enjoying it and she placed a hand on my haed pulling me harded on to her breast. The man giving her oral asked if he could have intercourse with her, she agreed and once he had put on a condom he entered her and ejaculated quickly. He withdrew and left the room and we were joined by another man.
The whole experience was sureal but the pleasure of being there was intense. The man then moved around and entered her. He had been fully erect throught the process and while he copulted with her I continued to suck her breast. I then felt her take hold of my hand and place it on her mans testicles. This did not cause me a problem and I began to squeeze him gently while he continued. She then gently becan to push my head down her body, I obliged and on getting close to both their genitals he withdrew and moved his penis towards me. It was clear that they wanted me to take im in my mouth, which I did for a moment. Once I had done this the guy then usherred the other men who were present out of the cubicle and locked the door. The women then asked me who turned me on most and I honestly replied both of them, which is what they were looking for as the guy liked to be pleasured by his partner and a man at the same time. I duly assisted her in masturbating him and her while they gave each other oral sex and once she had rolled a concom onto me they took it in turns to give me oral sex, him first and her afterwards. I have to admit I was extremely turned on and had to stop him after just a few seconds but she took over immediately and I ejaculated. They obviously hand't orgasmed so I continued to assist both of them. He and I satisfied her first and then we brought him to orgasm, her giving him oral while I massaged his testicles. She knew what he liked and guided my had to squeeze him tightly while he came. The whole experience was fantastic and we shared a beer at the bar afterwards (which I paid for to say thank you).
The reason I decided to post this that I have read so much about "don't do it" when it comes to threesomes, but I would feel very sad if I could not live out my sexual fantasies and I would ultimately blame my wife for preventing me from fulfiling them.
I would urge others like me to to go for it, especially with people you may not meet again or who you do not know as there can never be an emotional tie.
Finally, I would like to repeat that my wife and I are very happy, I meet her sexual demands and I thoroughly enjoy our sexual liaisons, which after 20+ years are less frequent and rather quick.
I would be interested to hear any experiences from others who share my passion and comments from any purists as to why we should sacrifice our sexual pleasures due to a mismatch in levels of needs and desires.
sevensisters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2009, 11:19 AM   #2
Established Member

Which is more important - Living out your sexual fantasies or keeping your marriage? This is what it boils down to.

3-somes only work if BOTH people are into it, your wife isn't into it, even if she does it to please you, it will kill her inside which inturn WILL affect the marriage in the long run.

The choice is yours.
whichwayisup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2009, 11:21 AM   #3
Established Member

Wrong room. Literotica's down the hall.
GorillaTheater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2009, 11:29 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GorillaTheater View Post
Wrong room. Literotica's down the hall.
Sorry Gorilla Theater, there are people who do this in real life. Once of the reasons I posted my experience.
sevensisters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2009, 11:30 AM   #5
Established Member

Journal Entries: 3
You know , its the oddest thing. I have found that people who actually experience "explorative sex" dont write about it and people who write about it dont experience it. Go figure.

OP - what you wrote about isnt very uncommon or unusual regarding the sexual aspect but it is cheating on your wife.

Sorry its not working out for her.
2sure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2009, 11:47 AM   #6
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevensisters View Post
Sorry Gorilla Theater, there are people who do this in real life. Once of the reasons I posted my experience.
Oh, no doubt, and I pass no judgment on the lifestyle choice. So long as both partners are in agreement on that choice. Which doesn't appear to be the case here. As 2sure pointed out, you're cheating on your wife.

No, my objection, such as it is, is based more on the detail you felt necessary to provide. Makes it somewhat less believable. But it was fairly well done; I think the folks at Literotica would be appreciative.
Old 29th July 2009, 1:05 PM   #7
Established Member

Journal Entries: 3
Good or bad, Ive been to quite a few "swinger" venues as far as clubs and facilities. The one thing ALL of them had in common was that they never ever allowed men unaccompanied by a woman. This didnt happen.
2sure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2009, 4:30 PM   #8
Established Member

It would have almost been believable had you not mentioned your experience in such detail.
I agree with the other reply if she isn't into it then respect that.
1Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2009, 4:42 PM   #9
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Angel View Post
It would have almost been believable had you not mentioned your experience in such detail.
I agree with the other reply if she isn't into it then respect that.
The thing is, this:

"My wife is fully aware of my desires to take part in an MMF threesome and while the thought turns her on she has always refused"

appears to be lie based on this:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/show...18#post1605418

The OP's writing for his own entertainment. I don't have an overwhelming problem with that, but there may be better places for a writing workshop than this forum.
Old 30th July 2009, 11:39 AM   #10
Established Member

Thanks for helping out me the n00b. Agreed this is not the forum for erotica. There are appropriate places on the internet for that for people who want to see it, not here.
1Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2009, 5:02 PM   #11

Still laughing.

Reminds me of the guy who asked how people shower.

Fantastic but sadly not a bit erotic
smarties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2009, 5:09 PM   #12
Established Member

Woah. This belongs in the sexuality forum.
Lauriebell82 is offline   Reply With Quote