Am I truely out of options?

Hello:confused:,

Im new here and really need a different set of eyes on my current situation. I have been with my wife for 6 yrs and married for 3 as of this nov,our first yr of marriage was great and had it's challenges( thats life no?).

Ok now im almost ready to leave her....it saddens me to even type it..let alone think it. The last 2 yrs have been VERY hard for me and i assume for her as well.Im 25( 26 in jan) and she is 24(25 in jun),we have no kids. I swear it's like she is another woman....before we got married our sex lives were great..awesome even.We were a very active couple ,always out and about wether it would be going to the movies,taking walks,going out to eat..or hanging out with friends.

However now,all she wants to do is watch TV and sit on the coach and of coarse wants me to do this with her. I don't mind watching a little TV here and there but i have never been big on sitting around and doing that all day...everyday. Our sex life is almost non-exsistent...if it's not us cuddling on the couch ..watching TV she is not intrested in anything more than that. I have tried to discuss this with her soooo many times,but i get the usual treatment which is her getting extremely defensive and then just sayin odd things like "don't hate me",Im sorry" ect.

Don't get me wrong here,im not sayin we should have sex everyday...but once or twice a month? Recently we did not have sex for a whole 2months! I had suggested that we go to MC..she wanted nothing to do with it...at all. I ask'd was there anything goin on with her that would cause this...I.E stress from work,family,something maybe im not doing right. Her response is no on everything..i even ask'd her could i be lacking in the bedroom or maybe there was something i could do for her, She says im the best she has ever had but just says she isn't in the mood:confused:. Im starting to think that im wrong now..i say this because i don't want her to have sex with me because it's what i want...i want her to have sex with me because she wants too.

Im really confused...it seems like im the only one trying to do anything these last 2 yrs..whether it be just getting out of the house or starting anything in the bedroom...If i bring it up....she makes me feel like im just a horndog or like im a pest. I have come to the conclusion that i am out of options here...am i?

It sounds like she's depressed. And, she's in denial about it, hense her saying no to all your questions..

She needs to have a full physical and make sure that all is okay. Maybe she has a thyroid problem that's adding to her feeling blah and not wanting to do anything other than watch TV.

Talk to her about this, let her know you love her and will everything possible to help her, support her, get her professional help if she is actually depressed.

I agree, she sounds depressed or there is something medically there that is causing such a low sex drive. The main reason I say that is because she wants you to watch TV or snuggle with her. She's not asking for alone time, picking fights or making excuses to get away from you. If she were doing that, I would think there is something more than just not in the mood.

Not everything is related to depression. Maybe she's gotten so comfortable with him, that she takes him for granted. Trust me, i'm there now. And let me tell you, it doesn't get easier.

I'm kinda in the same boat, however if she wants to stay home on a friday and saturday night and do nothing, fine but I am going out and do. Unless they want to get help themselves, nothing will change. You have done everything right, don't let her try to play the victim.

Just because you are married doesn't mean you are owned. Life is too short to sit around because someone else wants you to. It's her loss that she sits around like a bum.

Let her know that you are not happy and that you really hope things change. Too many beautiful, fun-loving women in this world to be stuck with a fuddy-duddy.

If you are ever in Central, PA drop on in, i'll buy ya some shots.