LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships

He LAUGHS during sex...Guys, input greatly appreciated!

Marriage & Life Partnerships Debunking the old-ball-and-chain stereotype one couple at a time.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st August 2008, 8:36 PM   #16
Established Member

That is good babe

You will be fine you know! It may not feel like it but you will be

I can also see that the laughing during sex problem is really the least of your real problems with him

You are probably only still with him because you are too scared to leave.

My ex would always tell me I could leave but that he would throw me out of the window before he would let me take our son. I did leave and not through the window

R.I.P Beautiful Lyssa ....
Lishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2008, 8:38 PM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by torranceshipman View Post
Actually it comes out more like giggling, rather than laughing out loud, which I guess is cuter...the latter would probably make me look mad
That is really common when girls orgasm, it is also nornal to burst out crying, my friend does that and she gets so embarressed!!!!!!
Old 1st August 2008, 8:48 PM   #18
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by torranceshipman View Post

But just an aside about the laughing during sex thing...there have been times when I've hit the big O then spontaneously burst out laughing - thats happened quite a lot actually! I have no idea why - to be fair it does seem quite inappropriate!! - and the man in question can be a little perplexed - I think maybe its just because I just feel so great?! Lol!! I dont think thats why he does it tho
Nope, that's definitely not the same thing. I'd be thrilled if he were giggling out of sheer enjoyment of the situation (almost anything would be better). But that's clearly not it.
Milan721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2008, 8:52 PM   #19
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lishy View Post
That is good babe

You will be fine you know! It may not feel like it but you will be

I can also see that the laughing during sex problem is really the least of your real problems with him

You are probably only still with him because you are too scared to leave.

My ex would always tell me I could leave but that he would throw me out of the window before he would let me take our son. I did leave and not through the window
Thanks again! I needed that.

You're right tho, the laughing really is the least of my problems.

I just need to keep on with the positive affirmations...I can do this...I can do this...
Old 1st August 2008, 8:55 PM   #20
Established Member

YES, you CAN bleeding well leave him whenever you want!

We only have one life and it is not a rehearsal so you do whatever you damn well want and make YOURSELF happy!
Old 1st August 2008, 9:08 PM   #21
Established Member

WOW

The bulk of our communication consists of him saying, "Can you do this? Can you go pick up that? What's for dinner? I need to have this done, etc. etc." I'm really beginning to hate him.

I would hate him too.. but you have to say mea culpa.. you have probably been 'serving' him ...so he sees you as his servant..

It's strange that he laughs at you.. I would completely stop having sex with him.. how dumb he is...

Methink he probably thinks you're faking it.. and wants you to admit ...

I have a MM that burst into laughs when he orgasms.. this is sooo funny.. he makes me laugh too.. so here we are laughing our heads off when he cums.. hilarious.. he said he gets soooo ticklish.. it's uncontrollable..

but in your case he is just being disrespectful... tell him to f off.. and next time he can jerk off ...
Lizzie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2008, 9:14 PM   #22
Established Member

Oh Lizzie you crack me up!!!!!!!!

The problem is that she is scared of him, it is not easy to tell someone you are scared of to F off.
Old 1st August 2008, 10:24 PM   #23
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lishy View Post
Oh Lizzie you crack me up!!!!!!!!

The problem is that she is scared of him, it is not easy to tell someone you are scared of to F off.

So true.

But in the meantime, I'm doing what Lizzie says and refusing to have sex with him. Why submit myself to that anymore?

And he totally knows I'm not faking it. He's just insensitive.
Old 1st August 2008, 10:27 PM   #24
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie60 View Post

I would hate him too.. but you have to say mea culpa.. you have probably been 'serving' him ...so he sees you as his servant..
This is probably true. The sad thing is that I would not mind "serving" him at all if he actually appreciated it and appreciated me.

Quote:
how dumb he is...
Yup! But I'm still here so, how dumb am I?
Old 1st August 2008, 10:46 PM   #25
Established Member

Journal Entries: 39
Quote:
Yup! But I'm still here so, how dumb am I?
You're a good person. No worries, you won't infect him; he's immune
carhill is offline   Reply With Quote