Dunno What To Think/or Do..

2CONFUSED2TELL

This is my first time writing in a thread so bear w/ me. I am 26 yrs. old and married, currently my husband and i are separated due to some immigration problems which i rather not get into. My husband is in his native country however also has relatives in another country. Around May of this year he went to the other country to visit his relatives, while there he found himself attracted to someone else. When ever i spoke to him on the phone i noticed he felt somewhat different to me, he didn't speak much hardly asked about OUR daughter, and not much interested in talking to me.

Around Mid June he went back to his native country and since we communicate via internet and web cam. I know my husband's e-mail password due to the fact that i opened the account for him. Suspecting something was going on i decided to go into his e-mail account and msn account and noticed there was another woman's name on his list, soooo i got curious and decided to open another msn account very similar to the other woman's id. while chatting with him i decided to also sign on to the other account as well and began to chat with him using both accounts. As i pretended to be the other woman i found out he had another e-mail account which i knew nothing about, so somehow i hacked into it and found many love letters he sent to the other woman he met while visiting his relatives.

In the letters he told the other woman that he fell in love with her and that he wanted to be with her, he also claimed that he knew he was in love with her b/c when he's with me he doesn't feel what he feels when he's with her. Even thought what i read hurt me in the worst possible way, still i confronted him and decided to eventually decided to work things out. In September i went over to visit him and together we went to visit his relatives, when i asked him to show me who the other woman was he refused, through some relatives i found out that the other woman lives next to his family's home. :(

Now he's getting ready to go back to his family for the holiday season and even though he swears that nothing is gonna happen b/c he loves me and doesn't want to lose me or our daughter, he says he's very sorry that he ever doubted the love he feels for us. He told me that nothing happened *sexually* between the other woman and him and i know for a fact that nothing did happen. However; i can't help but feel frightened about his decision to go back there. I dunno what to do :confused:

He told me that nothing happened *sexually* between the other woman and him and i know for a fact that nothing did happen. However; i can't help but feel frightened about his decision to go back there. I dunno what to do :confused:

Since your were in separate countries (continents ?), how do you know "nothing" happened :confused: ?

Mr. Lucky

• Author
2CONFUSED2TELL

i know nothing happened b/c in the e-mails he wrote to her, he told her that he wasn't looking for sex... if sex was all he wanted he could have easily taken her to a place where they could have been intimate with each other....

If it were me, I'd be going with him. You do not know if anything physical happened between them or not. You are not there.