Renewal of vows after 10yrs!!

I was told I should make a post about my good news being that alot of bad news is happening lately!! My H decided he wanted to renew our vows after 10 yrs!! This was all his idea and couldn't have been more happy to do it all over again.. We renewed our vows on June 23rd two days after our anniversary! I wish we could have done it on the 21st but didn't think people do things like that during the week. It was beautiful at a church we both grew up in and went to bible school together.

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day !! My step sister played a wedding song when we went down the isle my daughter and I . Then after we renewed our vows she sang "It's your love " By Tim Mcgraw and Faith Hill. I wanted to cry but my h kept pinching my hand trying to make me laugh . He can never be serious made me laugh a couple of times during saying the renewal. Oh well that is him typical comedian! My daughter was the flower girl ring bearer! Mine and her bouquites (sp)was Lilies my Mil and they was beautiful . I had big lilies that was white and burgurdy and they was with burgurdy and mauves smaller flowers .My daughter had little white lilies with burgurdy and mauves with burgurdy and white streamers on both!! When we walked out she played the instrumental of November Rain by Guns and Roses ..

The same lady made our cake again and it had white lilies and burgurdy with mauve flowers on it. My Mil made a center piece that went in the middle of the table of the reception that followed at mom and step dad's house. We had punch and all the finger foods you usually have at a wedding . It was a very special day and this time his dad was able to be there. He wasn't at the first wedding 10 yrs ago because his wife and h's mom didn't get along and couldn't be in the same room!!

My h felt that after all we had been through we deserved another celebration of showing just how far we come and still standing strong through it all!!!! We had a total of 50 or more people at the church and at the reception we counted atleat 48 . It was a great turn out and those two special days will always be remembered and treasured by us both!

Congratulations Sassy! I am very happy for you! What a wonderful thing! Best wishes to you and your family for many more wonderful years.

P.S. I love your signature quote!

what a beautiful memory you've made for that special anniversary! thanks for sharing :)

PandorasBox

I was told I should make a post about my good news being that alot of bad news is happening lately!!

Well, I would hope you would want to make a post about your good news, even if someone had not told you too. ;):)

Anyway, that is great news! Sounds like things really have turned around in your life. I didn't see where you had mentioned your ss being at your renewal. I know you had mentioned awhile back him giving you all alot of problems.Hope that has gotten better for you too. :)