I think my marriage falling apart

Hello

I need some advice keepng my marriage together. I feel my wife and myself are growing apart from each other. I had lost my job in October and had been trying to find work since. But, I still have not found a job. I tried to communicate with my wife and she don't feel life talking. I'm really confuse, I want to know what to do. I feel my wife spent more time at her mother's house than with me. I want to should I separate or should try to find a solution to my problem :confused:

Try marriage counselling. Your wife owes you the respect to talk things through. Sometimes life isn't easy and when one person in the marriage is going through a rough time, the other person isn't supposed to bail and be unsupportive. She needs to remember her vows and promises to you.......

Do not separate with her unless you feel the marriage is over and you'd be better off alone.

Hello

I need some advice keepng my marriage together. I feel my wife and myself are growing apart from each other. I had lost my job in October and had been trying to find work since. But, I still have not found a job. I tried to communicate with my wife and she don't feel life talking. I'm really confuse, I want to know what to do. I feel my wife spent more time at her mother's house than with me. I want to should I separate or should try to find a solution to my problem :confused:

I wouldn't separate unless I wanted a divorce. Temporary separation most often increases the likelihood of permanent separation.

Your best bet is to stop 'looking for a job', and GET ONE. ;)

'Fiscal Responsibility' is usually among the most basic ENs (emotional needs) for most people. If your wife considers this to be an important or even deal-breaking issue.... well, you've been failing to address it for something on the order of two months now.