Community Forums

Reload this Page Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships

I Pay My Wife For Sex !!!

Marriage & Life Partnerships Debunking the old-ball-and-chain stereotype one couple at a time.

Old 20th October 2006, 2:35 PM   #61
Established Member
Thumbs up

Hey, I just want to say that to me it sounds like you stumbled onto a really good compromise. You were upset for feeling like you deserved more intimacy and she was upset for feeling like she deserved to live it up more because the finances had gotten better. So you compromised on how much you would spend on fun things, and it took a weight off her mind, I think. Then she was more open to being generous. I think she probably isn't just doing it for money, like a lot of people said, she genuinely feels better now that she can do some things she has probably wanted to do for a long time, and I know to me sex always seems like a lot more fun when I'm in a happy mood.

The only thing that seems kind of odd is, do you keep track of how often intimacy happens and pay according to the frequency? That seems like that alone could start some arguments. It sounded like that was the deal you had worked out but I'm not sure. And I also don't see anything wrong with it, I think you probably found a way to make each other's lives a lot more pleasant.
milvushina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2006, 5:57 PM   #62
Established Member
Originally Posted by Mr. Lucky View Post
Nope, so far I've only been the "tie ee", not the "Tie er".
Heck that's no fun....

No other customers (I hope ).
Careful she might get ideas...
Flyin in Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2006, 12:45 PM   #63

good for you.... why would you get that your are not right in doing this. if more put more effort into this then you would get a little futher. I am not saying you should have to pay for it at all but you know if it works more power to ya. GREAT BRAIN STORMING!!!!!!!
Old 25th October 2006, 7:28 AM   #64
Established Member
Originally Posted by Art_Critic View Post
Growing up my dad had this saying about marriage..

He would say that it is cheaper to just have a maid and a whore instead of being married.
That's pure genius, why didn't I think of that earlier? (Quickly scans Yellow Pages)
mental_traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2006, 12:02 PM   #65
Just out of curiosity, after do you cuddle or just roll over and go to sleep?
Is it itimate or really a business transaction. Do you both really feel satisfied after? If so, I say you're a genius.
twizzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2006, 2:55 PM   #66
Established Member
Sex, both during and after, is much better than before in both frequency and enjoyment. Based on her actions, my wife seems to feel the same way.

Mr. Lucky
Mr. Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote