LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships

I Pay My Wife For Sex !!!

Marriage & Life Partnerships Debunking the old-ball-and-chain stereotype one couple at a time.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th October 2006, 12:18 PM   #16
Established Member

I used to date a guy that told me his x-wife would only give him sex if there was something in it for her, too. She would say, "I'll have sex with you can give me money to go shopping".

It's more common than you think.
Old 19th October 2006, 12:18 PM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoopid_guy View Post
What's amazing to me is the lack of objections to the idea, especially from the ladies.
I got the impression that the OP was hoping to incite a reaction so I hope he's not too disappointed, but suppose most people feel that what two consenting adults do for sex is their own business.

For the sake of a dissenting voice, I'll say that it's not something I personally would go for. Not on a regular basis, anyway. Each to their own though.
lindya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2006, 12:20 PM   #18
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlekitty View Post
Does it not ever bother you that she's more interested in getting the money, than just being intimate with you because of her love for you?
No, I've been too busy having fun to think through every aspect. Previously, the real mind bender for me was "I love you, but I don't really want to have sex with you very often". I'll take these implications over those.

Mr. Lucky
Mr. Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2006, 12:23 PM   #19
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burning 4 revenge View Post
Is it like the real world with set prices for different acts?
Yes. Without getting too graphic, intercourse is more.

Mr. Lucky
Old 19th October 2006, 12:26 PM   #20
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesM View Post
Out of curiosity, not that I have that kind of money, about how much do you pay?
I'm spending about $700 to $800 a month on "extras". To put it in perspective, that's less than 5% of my take home income.

Mr. Lucky
Old 19th October 2006, 12:31 PM   #21
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripples View Post
It seems that women require more than just being turned on by sex, to be turned on. I know that I need to feel like I'm cared for in some way by the guy I'm having sex with, to be truly into it (ok, not all the time, but alot).

There's something else as well. Something about being given money... the guy must really want me, and me only. Maybe I've got to do what he wants if he's paying me, and that's a turn on. Maybe I don't have to fake wanting to do stuff, and that's a turn on... I don't know, can't get my head around it... sorry, rambling...
I think that you are very perceptive. My wife seems to feel liberated by this arrangement. Who could have guessed ???

Mr. Lucky
Old 19th October 2006, 12:38 PM   #22
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindya View Post
I got the impression that the OP was hoping to incite a reaction so I hope he's not too disappointed, but suppose most people feel that what two consenting adults do for sex is their own business.
Well, I don't think I am trying to "incite" more than any other poster. I'm just telling my story and looking for feedback - is that a different motive than others that start threads? I also tried to say "this is working for us", as opposed to "hey, you should try this". Trust me, you won't see me on late night TV as a commercial pitchman for this method of promoting marital intimacy

Mr. Lucky
Old 19th October 2006, 12:41 PM   #23
Established Member

BTW

As a new member, my posts are being delayed for moderator review. Hence the lag time.

Mr. Lucky
Old 19th October 2006, 1:06 PM   #24
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesM View Post
Out of curiosity, not that I have that kind of money, about how much do you pay?

Hmmm... Maybe it should be paid AFTER depending on the "service/quality."

"Wow!!! Here's $200! "

or

"You can do better, here's $5 for a cup of coffee."

Old 19th October 2006, 1:52 PM   #25
Established Member

Mr Lucky, I guess you missed my first question?

Does your wife behave differently, sexually, to how she behaved before, when you're not paying her?

Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2006, 2:19 PM   #26
Established Member

Wow I love that idea and you both seem to be getting something out of it. I hate to say this but it seems so unfair to the ones that don't get paid.
IpAncA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2006, 2:27 PM   #27
Established Member

Maybe they do, just not with money
Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2006, 2:42 PM   #28

I think this may work for my wife - I really think she just isn't interested in the same old same old anymore. It would be the quickest way to spice it up without her having to put forth any effort. To be honest - it would cause me to make alot more money since I would be at the office working rather than obsessing about how to get my wife to give it up.

Guess I better get working to make some extra $$$.

I'm such a negotiator on the price of things and that could turn into a problem. How did you set the prices?? Do you ever get a 2 for one sale?

We all give them the money anyways - this is just a different way of handing it over so this just might be kill two birds with one stone. It's actually pretty creative and now that I've thought about it it may just work since my wife likes to spend money so much. At least I'll be getting something in return.

Worth a try anyways..............
DSD1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2006, 2:50 PM   #29

Location: I have just returned from the State of Flux, but mostly residing in Maryland...near the water...very near...and I love the sound of sailboat halyards clanking when the wind comes up the creek.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Lucky View Post
I'm spending about $700 to $800 a month on "extras". To put it in perspective, that's less than 5% of my take home income.

Mr. Lucky
Why the need to know that you are making +-$215K a year?

We all pay one way or the other.
kjl933 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2006, 2:51 PM   #30
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSD1972 View Post
I think this may work for my wife - I really think she just isn't interested in the same old same old anymore. It would be the quickest way to spice it up without her having to put forth any effort. To be honest - it would cause me to make alot more money since I would be at the office working rather than obsessing about how to get my wife to give it up.

Guess I better get working to make some extra $$$.

I'm such a negotiator on the price of things and that could turn into a problem. How did you set the prices?? Do you ever get a 2 for one sale?

We all give them the money anyways - this is just a different way of handing it over so this just might be kill two birds with one stone. It's actually pretty creative and now that I've thought about it it may just work since my wife likes to spend money so much. At least I'll be getting something in return.

Worth a try anyways..............
I can just see it now with the married men on here not happy with their sex life flipping their wife a 50 and what gets me is that it will probably work.
IpAncA is offline   Reply With Quote