LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships

Wife dancing with other men

Marriage & Life Partnerships Debunking the old-ball-and-chain stereotype one couple at a time.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th September 2006, 1:40 PM   #1

Wife dancing with other men

My wife and I have been married almost 21 years. I'm currently 43 and she turns the same age in November. While I'm not the same young stud I was years ago, wifey is still a looker who's often asked to show her ID when we go out. She's what us horndogs would classify as a MILF.

From reading other people's opinions on this board, some of you would have a problem with the topic of this post: my wife dancing with other men when we're doing some out-of-town clubbing. My opinion on it -- I don't have a problem with it at all. Wifey is in great shape and can go on the dance floor song after song. Unfortunately, arthritis is creeping through my back and legs; I can't dance too long or it becomes quite painful and I need to sit. I don't want to deprive wifey of a great time on the floor, so I encourage her to keep on dancing. Of course, I want to emphasize this is out-of-town clubbing. We live in a city that's small enough where the word can get around that your's truly, who's name is in the papers very often, likes watching his wifey grind it out with other men on the dance floor.

I would step away from the dance area for a break and then come back to see her wrapped up with some guy grinding it out. Her favorite close-dance position is for the guy to be behind her with his body against her back; she likes to reach with her left hand to grab the back of his head, bringing him down to where he is kissing her neck and, if he's lucky and she's wearing a low-cut top, get a good downward view of her breasts. And they do wind up doing some kissing on the floor.

Yeah, I feel a twinge of jealously when this happens, but I trust her enough to know that when it all said and done, we'll leave the club together and we'll wind up having some pretty damn hot sex afterwards. My sitting out some dances is basically me saving my energy for the sex. And I think our marriage is stronger now than it's ever been.

I know you all have something to say ....what are your opinions about this?
Mick1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2006, 6:03 PM   #2
Established Member

Dancing is one thing.

Grinding, grabbing, kissing? Something else all together. At least that's how I see it. I see wifey in a dance position sure to give some guy a stiffie and grinding on it man that's just too far. Then kissing him?

The scary thing is what if you're out for a few minutes, some dude takes it as a total come on from you're wife then won't take NO for an answer? You come back and she's gone missing?
sumdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2006, 6:12 PM   #3
Established Member

Thumbs up

If leaving your balls at the door and watching your wife publicly disrespect you is your thing, then more power to you.

"Well, see, when you're acting you need to think about stuff like that."
tanbark813 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2006, 6:49 PM   #4
Established Member

I am curious...why do you ask our opinions if you do not have a problem with it? Personally, I would, but she is your wife.

Let me know what club you will be at.
Old 29th September 2006, 6:59 PM   #5
Established Member

I've never heard of a married couple allowing their spouse to grind, rub up against or kiss anyone else on the dance floor. That's just not appropriate behaviour for someone who's married. But hey, whatever turns you on and gives you hot sex later...

Sounds like you're more worried what others will think.

Quote:
We live in a city that's small enough where the word can get around that your's truly, who's name is in the papers very often, likes watching his wifey grind it out with other men on the dance floor.
Are you implying that you're "in the public" eye because of this behaviour or because you're kind of famous or a well known businessman?? Just curious..
whichwayisup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2006, 7:01 PM   #6
Established Member

Can you say, "Train Wreck".....

You're asking for one.....

Who's to say that she's not getting numbers slipped to her, (per her request), and she's not stepping out on you whilst you're away at work.

You're inviting it, and when it's discovered, you'll have noone else to blame.

You see benefits from this, I see it as you handing her opportunities....
Old 29th September 2006, 8:56 PM   #7

I have a question for you. Why the heck are you letting your wife dance with other men? I can understand if its like with relatives,friends and such but just strange men. Thats rather odd. If I danced with other men my husband would freak.
Old 29th September 2006, 9:01 PM   #8
Established Member

Moose is right. You're opening up the door for other things to happen in the future...And you may not be happy with the end result. You and your wife better talk and set up some rules and boundries if you plan on continuing this little hotsex game you two have going on.
whichwayisup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2006, 9:50 PM   #9
Established Member

I think that, rather than someone slipping your wife a phone number on the sly, there is a better chance that some guy is going to figure out this little "pr*ck tease" game you two are playing and punch your lights out. I'd be very careful...

LVspecB
LVspecB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2006, 11:10 AM   #10
Established Member

I guess I can understand how it can lead to hot sex afterwards, fanstasies can really be a turn on. However; in the end this kind of behaviour is very dangerous for you as a couple. If you don't mind the risk of her slipping into the sack with O/M, then proceed. Otherwise you may need to have a long discussion and decide what's appropriate or not.

Regards,
Rooster_DAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2006, 11:19 AM   #11
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whichwayisup View Post
I've never heard of a married couple allowing their spouse to grind, rub up against or kiss anyone else on the dance floor. That's just not appropriate behaviour for someone who's married. But hey, whatever turns you on and gives you hot sex later...

Sounds like you're more worried what others will think.

Are you implying that you're "in the public" eye because of this behaviour or because you're kind of famous or a well known businessman?? Just curious..
Me neither. That sounds like dry humping to me.
honeybunch2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2006, 11:29 AM   #12

Damn! Why can't my husband be like that?
Touche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2006, 3:20 PM   #13
Established Member

You husband probably can, just guide him a little and let him know you are comfortable to let him do this.

Rooster_DAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2006, 3:36 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster_DAR View Post
You husband probably can, just guide him a little and let him know you are comfortable to let him do this.

Ha ha! Good one! You don't know my husband!
Touche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2006, 4:18 PM   #15
Established Member

I wonder how your "wifey" would react to you doing the bump 'n grind and kissing some other chick on the dance floor. Probably not too well, I would think.

Most women who respect their men will dance with another woman in a non-sexual way if they really want to just dance and get exercise...

- Tony Montana (Scarface)
alphamale is offline   Reply With Quote