confusion UTTER confusion

I'm considering moving away early next year because I need a change of scenery and because I've never worked abroad and feel like I'm missing out on something. I've been with my boyfriend over 6 months now and by the time I intend to travel we will be together practically a year - I've discussed my plans with him but he doesn't have the same enthusiasm as I do for travel and work abroad so i really don't think he'll be coming with me, but the situation is making me feel terrible. It feels like there's no point being together now because inevitably we're going to break up! should i do the decent thing and finish it now or just let things fizzle out when the time comes? or should i become a travelling lesbian nun - please don't say the latter! all advice welcome though ;)

Talk to him about your perception of his reaction. Only he knows how he feels at this point. Share your feelings as well. You both may mutually decide to not see eachother because of your future journey. Or, you may find he just never thought about travelling before and has been mulling over the idea to go to.

Whichever, don't create drama where there isn't any. (We all know there is plenty out there.) It sounds like you guys can have a calm genuine conversation.

Then you'll know better what you should do.

• 1 month later...

ok...first thing...do we really need more confusion? internet, travel, grrrrr

i promise to hold my tongue ok! lol

i can't believe i am doing thsi again! u know that yahoo

too much mde