Meeting true love for the first time! :)

:love:I am about to meet my soul mate in 2 1/2 wks!!!:love:

I met this man over the winter, on-line... We started out emailing, then went to IM's, then phone dates... We haven't met yet because we live on opposite sides of the continent of the United States!! He travels for work, and is able to have guests come with him, so we'll be meeting up soon! I can't wait!! We have gotten to know each other so well, I feel like I have been with him forever!! and I have never met him yet!! How weird is that??

I have a feeling that he's the one I'll spend the rest of my life with!! I am just so excited to finally meet him after 5 months!!:)

It surely hasn't been easy on us though, very rocky road.. his phone would die, he'd get another one, that one wouldn't work, then he had a ton going on at work, then he'd be able to talk, but I couldn't for some reason or another... It will be so nice to just hang out with him, and we'll see from there!;)

take care!

Sand&Water

Wish you all the best. Hope you have a great time. Keep in mind, that there is a chance of disappointment. Stay safe, and be cautious. :)

Dan_SadSoul

hey tiff great story you have here sounds like things r looking keep up the good work.... thankyou for replying to my post ther just neeeded some motive of confidence but listen i need to talk about a couple of things about my situation because we can relate.