long distance love b/w Muslim & Non Muslim

Hello Friends,

i am new around here and its my first post here.

i am really worried about my life do not know what to do next ... i never wanted to be real since the day my girl friend died by car accident it has been now 2 and half years since the time had been stopped for me never looked at anyone else.. always lived in past and her memories but suddenly it was the second time someone looked deep down into my heart , tried to revoke my feelings , the feelings i lost long ago.

i tried my best to hurt that lady everytime she talked with me i replied her badly with hurting harsh words but somehow i also fall in love with her but i always pretend to love but i do not know how did she manage to find that i am also in love with her maybe it was my words or my feelings or maybe she started to forecast me .. yes, finally i am also in love with her but the problem is that we both are from different countries and from different culture and from different religion and, i must tell you she is divorced with one daughter but i am ready to marry with her, her daughter will be my own daughter but this is not the problem i mean my parent will never understand this . i am 21 and she is 27 . Ages does not bother me but i am a muslim boy and in my country everything runs differently than her country, i know my parents will never accept her. they will throw me out from the house or maybe buried me alive.. i did not talk with my parents about this and neither will.. I respect them but i do not want hurt their feelings but i love my terri too after i long time i gave myself another chance to love again and i am very happy with my new love. her daughter called me "Daddy" when the first time i heard this from her mouth i could not stop my tears.

Please give me a better advice and guide me... thank you very much.... any help would be appriciate it.....

thanks in advance

Hey, i have a similar situation as yours. I am a catholic guy and was with my girl who is muslim for the past 3 1/2 years. And i live in USA and her in germany. And it was very great. I never felt so in love before and her too. But recently we broke up, and it was her idea. She still hasnt given me a straight answer as to why, but I know it is because our religion. Not that it was a problem with us but with our familys. Her mother always told her she would disown her and she just couldnt go through with all that. Me personally I didnt care what any1 thought I was going to do what i wanted. im 24 and shes 22. Its very hard for me now. it has been 2 weeks. the onloy thing i regret is that i wasnt able to marry her b4 because i had no money and it would have been impossible. and the more time we were apart it hurt us to always say by to eachother when we saw eachother. So before you act on this find out her feelings and if she would follow you or her family. And if she chooses you and you really love her then take her while shes still there. Do not let any1 make decisions for you. and good luck

• Author

i am so sorry to hear about you... as someone said to me that "family, religion and girlfriend, cannot have all three, very tough indeed. It is not impossible to have all three but just depends on the person"....... i am not sure about your girl friend but i can tell you maybe she is afraid to be christain after marrying you?

why didn't make a commitment that religion would never about betwee you and her... i know it is much hard for someone to change their religion and sometimes impossible... we both are honest with eachother and she truly deeply care for me and i do the same infact i am love more than my family i never knew her for a long time we met on 3 dec 2005 and we made a commitment that we will celebrate both of our religious festivals and other things as well.... we don't have to look to the difference in this way we can only spread hateness , why don't we look to the similarities ? you know both of the religions have quite similarities.....

read this article ......

http://www.msapubli.com/islam-qa/Volume_25/Chapter_4.htm

here you can find most of the useful informations and also tell her

someone wrote me this and i also want you to show it to her

"family, religion and girlfriend, cannot have all three, very tough indeed. It is not impossible to have all three but just depends on the person. I have a Catholic friend who is married to a muslim and because she is a catholic, there is rejection from her family too, but they manage to make things work. I don't know what your parents are like so it's really up to your judgement about whether to talk to your parents or not but if you really love this women, it is something you will have to do eventually. just to let you know, there are people who made huge sacrifices when they are in love and still ended up very happy. King Edward VIII gave up his kingdom in 1936 when he married the divorced Simpson and lived happily until 1972."

thank you very much

shah