Drifting apart?

Okay, I met my gf on myspace.com and we've been togeather for around 3 months. Don't laugh or whatever but we've really gotten close. we have talked on the phone every day since we met and until this past week things have been perfect.

the past week it seems as though she dosn't want to talk on the phone to me as much. We went to her ex-stepmoms wedding and she didn't want to fast dance because "she's white and has no rythm" when they were playing stuff like Lonestar, Brad Paisley and everything and there were old white people up dancing. just an excuse if you ask me. (she did slow dance however) and today she just seems to not want to talk at all. she said let me call you in a half hour i want to take a nap, no call a half hour later. i tried to call a couple times but when she finally answered she said she was going to call me later again.

before she seemed so into me now its just that she seems to be further from me. i really don't know what to think but its killing me cuz shes doing whatever right now. I don't know what to do...

hopelessly hopefull
Okay, I met my gf on myspace.com and we've been togeather for around 3 months. Don't laugh or whatever but we've really gotten close. we have talked on the phone every day since we met and until this past week things have been perfect.

the past week it seems as though she dosn't want to talk on the phone to me as much. We went to her ex-stepmoms wedding and she didn't want to fast dance because "she's white and has no rythm" when they were playing stuff like Lonestar, Brad Paisley and everything and there were old white people up dancing. just an excuse if you ask me. (she did slow dance however) and today she just seems to not want to talk at all. she said let me call you in a half hour i want to take a nap, no call a half hour later. i tried to call a couple times but when she finally answered she said she was going to call me later again.

before she seemed so into me now its just that she seems to be further from me. i really don't know what to think but its killing me cuz shes doing whatever right now. I don't know what to do...

I wouldn't worry too much if you talk on the phone everyday, then just one day she wants to take a nap and not talk for the day.
  • Author

its not just one day though its a couple days, and some days she just wants to go for no reason. When also we're on the phone she dosn't even talk as much as she used to. I really am getting a vibe from her that she's drifting away. How should I bring it up to her?

hopelessly hopefull
its not just one day though its a couple days, and some days she just wants to go for no reason. When also we're on the phone she dosn't even talk as much as she used to. I really am getting a vibe from her that she's drifting away. How should I bring it up to her?
The only way to find out is to tell her exactly how you're feeling, just bring it up when you're talking to her..maybe while she's "not talking as much" my 2cents

This is very common behavior. I recommend you erase all expectations about how she should be acting until either she gets back to her old self or disappears from your life. It sounds like you've pinned a lot of hopes on this girl, and it's probably wiser to play it cooler. If you haven't already, then I'm sure you will come to the realization that people come and go from your life like this all the time.

Talking to her about it is not advisable. Just let her do what she wants and she'll include you if she wants.

this is true, I would just wait and see if things change. She might have just been having a bad week and didnt really feel like talking in general. With her being far away, its easy to read too much into the little things. Just be patient.