I Love My Wife

No advice needed here. I just want everyone to know even though I'm quite imperfect, and my wife does not deserve my poor ways, I love her more than ever. I understand why she gets mad at me and I am going to give it my all to be the kind of man she deserves. She may live far away, but she is closer to me than anyone ever in my life. Part of my DNA and even my RNA. Thank you, my wife, for everything you've ever done for me.

• Author

Well, we were born and raised in different countries thousands of miles apart and we both have young children with other partners that we want to be near. We see each other for about two weeks once a year and that has to sustain us for the near future. Not ideal, but the best we can both do right now.

Hi, I sense you might be going through some rough times with such little time together, and the need to write on here to profess your love.

Did you mess up?

Lord, please bless this man, his wife, and their marriage…prosper them and restore their marriage! It sounds like you’re on the right track, keep moving forward, and thank you for sharing!