LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Long-Distance Relationships

I'm a mess.

Long-Distance Relationships Coping with geographical distance can make or break a LDR. Share your experiences and questions here.

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th November 2017, 12:25 PM   #16
Established Member

His behavior tells me you are not a priority to him. I would be furious if I found out my LDR BF was anywhere within 2 hours of me & didn't have time to hang out with me.

Stop making him a priority because he is not returning the favor.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2017, 1:16 PM   #17
Established Member

[QUOTE=Incendio;7463440]
He got blackout drunk with her Saturday night, (crashed at her place) spent all of Sunday with her and got home at 1AM Monday. Barely any texts from him the entire weekend.[QUOTE]

Of course there were no texts.

It's difficult to get away from the girl you are screwing all weekend to text your girlfriend.

I am sorry for the levity but this alone should make you understand a 30 year old Manchild is not worth your time.
Old 10th November 2017, 2:16 PM   #18
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incendio View Post
Problem is we haven't even slept together. No matter how many times I've tried he just didn't seem interested!

Then this is an easy drop
Block him indefinitely and move on
You sound like a great person and you donít need that additional baggage
Purepony is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2017, 2:50 PM   #19
Established Member

OP, you have just found out that your boyfriend doesn't want this relationship anymore. And neither should you!

He's distant, has drunken sleepovers with other women, and lies to his girlfriend to avoid seeing her when he's right there in her city. He won't have sex with his own girlfriend either. Dude was on his way out the door, and he doesn't even have the spine to properly inform you.

This is really not worth it, because he's really not invested in you. Don't waste your time hoping he unblocks you and talks to you. He's not boyfriend material at all.
ExpatInItaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2017, 5:57 PM   #20
Established Member

I dont know how to say this except that he is not your boyfriend, and you are not in a relationship with him. You said you've been seeing him for 6 months, yet you only see him every couple of months. You havent slept together. He makes no effort to see you. He blocked you on Facebook.

This is not a relationship. He is not your boyfriend. You are making this something in your head that just isnt there.
Whodatdog is offline   Reply With Quote