Did he fade away forever or three days is not enough to judge?

To start with, I met my long-distance boyfriend in a language learning app. It's been already 3 months since we have met online. It is a first time I am using such forum to ask for opinions because i feel extremely desperate and have no idea what is going on. Everything was going quite smoothly between two of us. After the first month of our communication, my long-distance guy asked to come to my country ( it takes around 7 hours and one change to get to my country from his place). Since i wasn't absolutely confident in him at that moment, i asked him to postpone the arrival a bit. He was talking about future plans, vacations. Aso, he wanted to meet my family if we like each other in a real life. We have been skyping almost everyday. Around two weeks ago, I told him that i would like him to come and he was very happy, but said he would be able to make it by the end of November. Everything was fine. He was telling me that he loves me and he wants to be near me. However, it's been already three days since i haven't heard anything from him. Everything was fine during our last Skype conversation. He was going to have a dinner aftertwards. Personally, i could see and he told me he felt quite frustrated couple of days before. He deleted his profile from the app where we met. He said he didn't want to talk to anyone except me. By the way , he is 29 and im 22. Please, i would really appreciate any opinion on this situation. I have tried to call him and text him multiple times on Skype but he is offline. I don't know what to think, because it has never happened before.

Do you have him on any other social media platform? I would first try to establish that he's physically alright by seeing if he's been active anywhere else. It sounds to me as though you don't have his actual phone number, hence messaging and calling him on Skype instead. Is that correct?

You say he's been frustrated recently - about? Also, is there a particular reason (ie. finances, visas, etc) that you would need to travel to him the first time, and not vice versa, or at least meeting halfway?

I have to be honest, I am always wary of someone who declares their love for you without having ever met you. That to me suggests an impulsive character and someone who makes plans and decisions on a paper foundation. These sorts of people can be very unreliable, as they tend to bounce from one excitement to the next.

• Like 1

i believe he has someone there,but never told you and now its enough serious so he just deleted you instead of telling you the truth

I'veseenbetterlol
To start with, I met my long-distance boyfriend in a language learning app. It's been already 3 months since we have met online. It is a first time I am using such forum to ask for opinions because i feel extremely desperate and have no idea what is going on. Everything was going quite smoothly between two of us. After the first month of our communication, my long-distance guy asked to come to my country ( it takes around 7 hours and one change to get to my country from his place). Since i wasn't absolutely confident in him at that moment, i asked him to postpone the arrival a bit. He was talking about future plans, vacations. Aso, he wanted to meet my family if we like each other in a real life. We have been skyping almost everyday. Around two weeks ago, I told him that i would like him to come and he was very happy, but said he would be able to make it by the end of November. Everything was fine. He was telling me that he loves me and he wants to be near me. However, it's been already three days since i haven't heard anything from him. Everything was fine during our last Skype conversation. He was going to have a dinner aftertwards. Personally, i could see and he told me he felt quite frustrated couple of days before. He deleted his profile from the app where we met. He said he didn't want to talk to anyone except me. By the way , he is 29 and im 22. Please, i would really appreciate any opinion on this situation. I have tried to call him and text him multiple times on Skype but he is offline. I don't know what to think, because it has never happened before.

That seems extremely strange and I'm getting the feeling that he is hiding something from you or he has lost interest. I'd be very wary because if you care about someone, you aren't gonna just stop talking to them for 3 days. Don't call/text/email, do not reach out and wait to respond if he does.

I'veseenbetterlol
Do you have him on any other social media platform? I would first try to establish that he's physically alright by seeing if he's been active anywhere else. It sounds to me as though you don't have his actual phone number, hence messaging and calling him on Skype instead. Is that correct?

You say he's been frustrated recently - about? Also, is there a particular reason (ie. finances, visas, etc) that you would need to travel to him the first time, and not vice versa, or at least meeting halfway?

I have to be honest, I am always wary of someone who declares their love for you without having ever met you. That to me suggests an impulsive character and someone who makes plans and decisions on a paper foundation. These sorts of people can be very unreliable, as they tend to bounce from one excitement to the next.

I 2nd this, as I have experienced this through online dating long distance and close distance. Feeling take time to develop and if they develop that fast plus online, that person more then likely will drop you for the next exciting thing. I made the mistake of going w/a guy who declared his love for me before even meeting me. That ended up w/a lot of hurt because he tricked me and ended up lying to me.

• Like 1
healing light

This guy likely met someone else in real life. You can't know whether you truly love someone unless you meet them face-to-face. There are too many variables that create chemistry. I consider online intimacy to be a false sense of intimacy; you never know if it will translate into real life.

• Like 1