She likes to take revenge to teach me lessons

I am closing distance for my gf very soon - next month after a gruesome 3 year relationship online. I thought she would be more happy, talk more to me and show more love but she constantly blocks me, deletes me to teach me a lesson or to take revenge on me. We were chatting and it was past 12 her time and even though I told her in advance I would be busy, it didn't work. I replied to her text 30 minutes late (No, I don't always keep her waiting or respond to her late) and she blocked me and deleted me so I know how it feels to be ignored(words from her own mouth). This blocking me, deleting me has been increasing more and more lately. The last time this happened, I felt like she wanted to break up and I couldn't take it anymore and told her I want to breakup and she quickly added me back.

Sometimes she says things like... You made me wait for you for 3 years so you don't deserve to be happy and you should feel miserable. What does this behaviour mean? I feel like there's no love anymore because of the long wait and its killing me. Has she lost interest in me? I asked her if she wants to end this and she says she's just trying to teach me lesson. I feel like she's really immature but I don't know what to do. Everytime I talk to her, I fear of making a mistake and getting myself blocked for days.

Oh, this is three years wasted, my friend. It's not at all real to her because you've not been together in real life, so this is just a little game at this point. Don't you think it's time you just pulled the plug and went out and found a real life girlfriend?

• Like 1

Would you otherwise be moving to where she is if you never met her? If yes, carry on. If no, put a halt to this immediately. Break up with her & save yourself the costs of the move. She doesn't know how to be in a relationship. She's mean. Whatever you do, don't move in together.

• Like 1
Everytime I talk to her, I fear of making a mistake and getting myself blocked for days.
Yet another silent treatment post! My friend, you should fear becoming unblocked. You can only hope she's lost interest in you.

Run, run, run, run as fast as you can, away from this one.

for example: She says you made her wait for you? You didn't make her wait for you. She chose to wait, but she seems very eager to blame that on you.

Of course you deserve happiness. You're not going to find it here.

Make that one final mistake with her, make it a good one too, one that she'll remember, and get her to block you, leave and never look back.

• Like 1
ExpatInItaly

You are totally wasting your time with this immature girl.

You think it's bad now, wait until you are around her in person. This isn't going to last.

What are you, a child that needs to be taught a lesson?

Tell ya what, why not turn into the adult here and block HER. Show her 2 can play her games. See how she feels about that.

Why do I have a feeling you wont do that?