Is there anything?

justanickname

I guess I would like to share only, because it is not really a question.

I met a guy during my travel. We both felt something immediately, but the time we met was too short, within less than 24 hours in 2 days.

He started to write to me right after I left, but he said he didn't want to be in a relationship (neither did I), especially he had a broken heart about less than a year ago.

We were in low contact for the first month, about 1-2 weeks he would send me a message or something, and I replied. That was it. I thought there would be nothing more.

But for the last 2-3 weeks, he has contacted like every day. The future is still unknown, and we are still like "friends", not really, but a kind of, I suppose.

To be honest, I almost started to forget him and considered it was a good memory, until the last few weeks. Whenever I got his message, it felt like the time we met. Although they are only messages, no phone calls or voice chat, and we are “friends” only. And I started to get used to it. Whenever I don’t get a message from him at a certain time; I think of him. Obviously it is not a good sign. He told me he would try to come to my country in a year or two, but nothing to be sure. It is okay for now, but I hate the feeling of dependence on his message of a certain time… I think I need to do something to distract me, but not sure what should I do for now.

Thanks for reading, I think that is all I want to share. I have never really in a relationship before, so in a way, I do not have any experience in this kind of game.

Start dating somebody locally. Fill the void in your life with a real person who is there for you, not just an electronic message.

• Like 1