Broken Relation Ship

Dreamer27

Hi all, I met a girl on a social media via facebook. i am Pakistani working in Dubai the girl i met lives in Tashkent. She's a Muslim. we started talking on March 21st 2017, I suddenly fall in love with her i am 27 years old she is 20, first we were talking very nicely but suddenly she told me about her best male friend i felt kind of jealous and at the same time angry the reason i got angry as she said she can't leave that guy that's his best friend i don't want to leave him some how i digest it, then eventually she started ignoring me but still i tried to make things easy for her, so she don't feel uncomfortable here i know i have some faults as i got so deep in her i started to imagine so much about her as it;s just a month i even send her money(which she was not accepting but i send her as she told me that her mobile is broken) then we were talking mostly all the time but i was the one who talks more then i started feeling she is ignoring me on the same time i got so much into her that i wanted to know more about her i contacted an astrologist i was all the time asking that does she have any one in her life, and they said yes she have some one that is falling for her and she have feelings for you but that person is stopping her, i got so confused i started calling her i was not showing that i was angry or anything now at this time she clearly told me that she don't want to have a relationship with anyone she have not think of any relation so you just don't think about me i feel so rejected i know its just a month and i felt so much for her, the sad thing is that in i have not found any one in reality so far. the reason of writing all this , i really don't know what should i do i was so happy before a month i feel so lost i am trying to ignore her but still i think about her i stalk her and his best friend yesterday i saw her picture with his best friend that made more sad,i really don't know how to handle my situation alot of you might be thinking that i am some kind of desperate or anything but it's not i just start loving her without understanding the fact that she;s so far i work in the night and mostly i have less work which makes me more depress sitting all alone in the office,,, i don't know how to be my self again long distance relation ship is very difficult, i got so much involve in her that i printed her every picture and i started writing poems for her , making small videos only to make her happy, but nothing work here!

Edited by Dreamer27

This is why having a virtual relationship doesn't work. You are falling for who you think she is based on an artificial face she shows to the world. If you have not met her & spent time with her in real life this is not a relationship. It's a fantasy. She is also a 20 year old woman who is probably quite sheltered. You're not real to her. You are some guy who pumps up her ego by flattering her.

She calls this other guy her friend. He's probably the guy she dreams of marrying. You can't compete with that. Even though I personal think astrology is bunk, even that "independent" person you paid told you that this girl will not love you back because of this other guy, the so called friend.

Just give up. Go find a local flesh & blood woman to date.

Best wishes.

• Author

well you are right here i am just trying to reduce my communication with her, regarding his best friend she says he's like a brother, she was in a relationship with another guy for 4 years which she says that was his love,i am sure i will be back to the normal as i were before , astrologer advice were right he said just try to take her as friend then see how she reacts with you, so i am trying to take things on a lighter note. thank you for the suggestion.

Edited by Dreamer27

Two months is little time to be in love with someone online. You need to calm down before being invested emotionally with someone. If it has to be, it will be, dont force destiny. Dont stalk her neither try hard, if you bother her and she doesnt want anything it will be worse. Dont show interest. If she really likes you, she will come back. Her best friend can be simply as that, a friend, worse you can do is showing jealousy from the beggining, respect the right of everyone to have friends.

Start meeting new girls, either online or in person. If online, dont invest yourself so much before meeting in person, take into account that you might not "click" in real life. And take your time, never rush something again.