No sparks after third meet up?

lovergirl96

We met three years ago and I loved him since day one. Loved all the video chats and calls. Even though I'm not excited about them like I used to be, our first two meetings were amazing. I didn't have any high hopes and I don't know if because I hoped and planned for so long and expected an amazing Time I was disappointed. I still very much love him and can't imagine hurting him, but I'm scared this lack of sparks means we're not meant to be :(

Must I add we had a few fights prior meeting and it felt as if he was a different person. And when I met him he seemed different again. Is this resentment, too much expectations or just not enough love? I'm really miserable and sad and I feel I didn't even meet him for a third time. Felt like someone else. I'm scared if there was a fourth meet up it wouldn't return to the butterflies I had. :(

You've met him three times, in three years... Is that correct?

Three years is a long time to waste pining your hopes and dreams on a man that you never see, in real life. Because, relationships happen, in real life. For a relationship to really grow, you need to see each other, in real life.

Sorry to disappoint, but I really think that you should rethink your investment in this relationship. And, I definitely think that your expectations are setting you up for disappointment.

And if I may say, I think "sparks" and "butterflies" are over-rated. I will say, I didn't really feel sparks when I met my boyfriend. I met someone who shared a similar past, had similar interests, similar values and life plans... I do get "sparks" and "butterflies" sometimes when I see him now, but it's because our relationship has developed such that I love him dearly. But, that's just my opinion and my experience.

Best of luck to you.

The fights can bring on and block things until they blow over. lf it was me , 3yrs , l'd meet again a few times and see if things get back to normal and take it from there.

Sparks don't last forever hence the honeymoon period in any relationship but then it's onto RL.

If all is well those sorta things die down a bit naturally then but feelings can actually increase.

lt's just in a different way.

But you'll know to if your falling out of love also,in time, it'll just fizzle out