Hello

I`m in relationship with these girl for year and a half and we are in LDR (Long distance) for 5 months and we are both working so we doesn`t had time to see each other in person.

We were ok for first 3 months she was texting me every day and texting goodnight almost every night and showing affection from time to time (She is not affectionate girl) .In January we had big fight for one of my exes she was thinking that I`m cheating (and it was not true) and she didn’t want to continue with the relationship and she said we can just be friends, and I said big no. After a couple of day`s she texted me that she dosen`t want to lose me and things started slowly to go back to normal.

And last 30 days she is cold somehow, almost always I`m first to text her, she stopped saying goodnight completely when I show affection through text she is sending me just smile`s. One time I asked her what is the problem why is she not talking she said that everything is in my head and there is no problem.

She will be away maybe for one or two more months. So what do you think?

Think she's def' lost the drive for it at the least.

l think l'd be inclined to just step away for a wk or two, let her contact you if she wants and if not well there's your answer.

Which l know isn't easy, but !

If it does fizzle from there she'll be back soon anyway and who knows then , you'll probably at least hear from her when she does come back and it could take off again from there.

good luck with things

So tell us about her issues with your ex. Were you hanging out with your ex? Is the ex still in the picture?

• Author
So tell us about her issues with your ex. Were you hanging out with your ex? Is the ex still in the picture?

My ex started to text me and asked me out for a drink couple of times and I said no to her and I told her that I`m in relationship and I don’t want to mess up and that was it. After that I told to my GF that my ex was texted me and she become angry because i was talking to my ex.

I just wanted to be honest with her.

My ex started to text me and asked me out for a drink couple of times and I said no to her and I told her that I`m in relationship and I don’t want to mess up and that was it. After that I told to my GF that my ex was texted me and she become angry because i was talking to my ex.

I just wanted to be honest with her.

While you did the right thing by telling your ex you were in a relationship. Your GF is being possessive telling you who you can talk to.

A female online friend of mine who lives in British Columbia, Canada. Was in a relationship with an education administrator in Saskatchewan, Canada. I had already knew her nine years, when they got together.

After my friend almost died. The guy she was with. Started threatening to end their relationship, if she didn't stop talking to me. Three consecutive weeks, she told me she would never talk to me again because of what he was saying. Then, Before the end of the week she would accuse me of avoiding her. Then I didn't hear from her again for more than a year, when they broke. The major reason for the breakup...he was telling her who she could, and could not, talk too.

Back when she was in the hospital in a coma. He had been pouring his heart out to me about her. I listened to him. Because I thought he deserved that much, at the time. When I found out, that he had been restricting who she talked to. I knew he was trouble.

She is on the fence whether it's about the ex or another guy....whatever it is, better just be honest with yourself and know there is something wrong.....maybe it's time to cut the cord.