What to talk about

Styles Jhonso123

So I've been dating a girl now for over two years and we met on a site called Google plus. It was a little weird how we met because I randomly found her and we started talking to each other and to my surprise she started having a crush on me. She thought I was funny, cute, amazing, etc. I also really liked her and asked her to be my girlfriend to which she said yes. Since we've been talking through text practically every single day expect there were times we couldn't always talk to each other and I would end up missing her. We've had our ups and downs but we've never commitment problems and I do consider her soul mate material. She's extremely sweet and understanding and sometimes she drives me crazy but I love her so much and after almost three years of being with her I got the chance to voice call her on the Hangouts Messenger app just this past weekend. I was nervous but I worked up the courage to call her and we ended up talking well into the night. Her voice is really pretty and I've managed to make her laugh but I feel like I've been doing somewhat or most of the talking because she mostly listens to my ramblings and interests (this is something that's been apparent throughout our relationship). I wish I could find something to talk about that might encourage her to be more talkative at least so I can give her a chance to talk about things that interest her but I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep the conservation from being only about me and my interests so oftenly hence why I want to give her a chance to open up a bit more. I love her so much and I want to keep things interesting and I feel like this brings us so much closer especially due to the fact we've only texted up until now. I'm still gonna be really nervous the next time I call her but if anyone has any advice don't hesitate to drop down a reply. Thanks everyone

My SO is the same way. Except, she told me. While she doesn't know what to talk about, she definitely wants me to call.

First of all , keep trying , not hard l mean but just give it time , leave her some space and openings too, time to relax and get into it a bit.

My gf and l can talk pretty well 24/7 yet in our first few skype vids we actually ended up in a fight once and the other time just couldn't talk or think.

But with a few more tries we loosened up and

now we'll skype vid until my damn credit runs out.

lt's a bit of a shock to the system at first in a TDR.