talking to this girl

lostinlove85

Well me and this girl met on this dating app, i wasnt who i said i was at 1st (i basically catfished her) she did not know it for 2 weeks. Until she made me reveal who i was, she told me she was cool with it at 1st. She wanted to see the real me. I did not trust her at 1st, she wanted me to trust her. I told her to give it some time, then she agreed.

For the next week or so we started to text regularly, until she wanted to see a body pic. so i gave her a body pic. Then a week later she wanted to see a face picture and so i sent it. She seemed fine with it.

For a whole month her text seem to drastically change, she wasnt acting herself. Like she was before. Then a day later she did not bother texting me, i confronted her about it. she started to act rude and say she was busy, Then she wanted to stop talking to me. Telling me to go find someone else to talk to. So i left her alone. then a day or so later she started to text me saying she was sorry and how bad she felt. So far things havent changed like how it was supposed to.

please be considerate and dont lecture me why catfishing is bad, i know why i catfished i did it on my own descretion all i want to know is why she wanted to continue talking to me even though i decieved her. So after she felt bad why did she even bother to text me?

I don't understand your Q.

Are you really asking us to tell you why a girl you don't know is still willing to talk you after you lied to her?

My best guess: she's bored.

dont lecture me why catfishing is bad
When you message someone privately, you can lay down your own rules. When you post in a public forum, it doesn't work like that. You can't tell us what to say or not to say. The alternative is you don't write in a public forum.

i know why i catfished
Why

i did it on my own descretion
It's "discretion". As far as I'm concerned, you can also hammer your fingers, if that's what suits you. To each their own, I guess.

all i want to know is why she wanted to continue talking to me even though i decieved her
Either because she's a good person or was curious to know what was behind it. Or to have you pay for it.

after she felt bad why did she even bother to text me?
Maybe she has her own scheme. Who knows.