Ex Is In A New Relationship But Still Contacts Me For Help

Could someone pls help me out with this. I don't even know what to think really. I broke up with my ex of a 1.5 year and within 4 days she was in another relationship. Then a week after she contacts me asking me for money. Hence I have lent her so much money throughout the time we were together & she never paid back. Now, why is she contacting me when she should be asking her new bf. Someone pls shed some light here.

Edited by mario626
Could someone pls help me out with this. I don't even know what to think really. I broke up with my ex of a 1.5 year and within 4 days she was in another relationship. Then a week after she contacts me asking me for money. Hence I have lent her so much money throughout the time we were together & she never paid back. Now, why is she contacting me when she should be asking her new bf. Someone pls shed some light here.

Please OP. You really have no idea?

She sees you as a doormat. You've lent her all that money and she's never paid you back. She's looking to squeeze more out of you. Why would she ask her boyfriend and bother him with all that? You're there. It's easy and available.

• Like 1
yeah you're right. just so wrong in many ways. i mean wow people are really this mean and selfish. i should just block her

Why are you surprised? Someone that has had no integrity with paying you back but rather consistently taking and you knew this and yet you kept giving. Figure why you did that and don't say love.

Yes, block her.

• Like 1
  • Author

Well yes i did know I was giving at the time when she needed help we're for serious matters but I guess i'm just pissed that she would have the nerve to text me abt it when she can ask her new man. you have definitely shed some light unto me. i told her she is no longer welcomed in my life. hopefully now she doesnt reach out ever again..

• 2 weeks later...

This has 'being used' all over it. Go NC on your ex. I did that on all but one of my exs'. Because, She doesn't beg me for stuff.