Do I cancel my FB request after 24 hours ?

I recently met a girl at the gym

Our interactions are great but brief since just in-between excercise or if we just see each other

We've spoken on 3 separate occasions and I've told her directly I'm not hitting in her ( she is hot and friendly so I'm sure she gets hit on frequently)

I asked her if I could add her Facebook and asked her profile details. I recently added her and feel 24 hours is long enough time to respond to my request.

My question

Should I withdraw my request after 24 hours and understand she's just not interested or is that immature

She's college aged, hot , lots of friends on Facebook

The passage of time would be an inappropriate reason to withdraw a request/offer of this nature. It isn't as if you're buying or selling something, and by leaving this open you can't sell it to someone else or buy it from someone else. There is no shortage of Facebook anything.

Facebook seems to be more important to you (indicated by impatience) than it is to her (indicated by lack of haste). The fact that she has lots of connections there doesn't mean that it's important to her; it may mean that it's a cluttered and crowded place for her. Many people deal with things like this through a sort of batch processing.

Think about what she's is missing out on by not acting on your request. Unless you're posting tomorrow's or next week's winning lottery numbers, visible only to those you've connected with there, you should see clearly why anything on Facebook, including your request, isn't very pressing.

My honest opinion is that continuing to think negatively about this situation would be a sign of immaturity.

I've told her directly I'm not hitting in her
Nice move............. so it's better to be friendzoned than lumped in with the rest of the loser pack? WRONG

What were you trying to achieve?? Maybe she's not interested in being your sister.

Should I withdraw my request after 24 hours and understand she's just not interested or is that immature

Why? Because you think you made a fool of yourself and want get over this embarrassment ASAP?