Getting over Girlfriends past

So I met my girl while on a business trip to New York I live 5 hours away she has drove down twice to stay with me and I have drove up countless times I loved her the instant we met but she told me about all of her past and sexual experiences and exs and it's really started to get to me, it also causingntrust issues I feel like she could hurt me and it honestly worries me. She promises me she wants it to work and she's said she it ok with the idea of us possibly getting married. I know she loves me but I have no idea why I get so scared about her guy friends, and she claims they are just friends. What am I supposed to do? If she is really being faithful to me I wanna find a way to trust her :( I hope someone can help me I don't want to lose something and regret it

Who can you date or marry with no risk of them hurting you? The answer is nobody. The only real fact you give is you are insecure.

• Like 1

Look. Piece of advice. If you have doubts...............don't talk marriage. Not a good way to live your life. You'll just have more after the wedding then it gets bad.

Hi Ghos,

Welcome to the Loveschack.org LDRs forum.

I loved her the instant we met but she told me about all of her past and sexual experiences and exs and it's really started to get to me
That's pretty vague. What's getting to you exactly? High number of ex partners? Like she's 23 and had 86 sexual partners? Can you give more details about this? You need to examine what bothers you. What sexual experiences?

she's said she it ok with the idea of us possibly getting married

1. Who brought up the idea of getting married?

2. To get married, you shouldn't be "ok" with the idea, you should be excited and fully there, you should marry the idea. Words can give you many clues at times.

I get so scared about her guy friends, and she claims they are just friends
How many are these male friends? Does she have female friends too she hangs out with? And wha's the role of these male friends in her life? I generally don't like people who share too much with friends. I like certain things to stay within the couple.

What am I supposed to do?
Can you take a month off work and live with her to see some real day to day life? What is she like at home? Does she cook? Is she always tired? Does she keep the house clean etc. You need to see practical things too to think of marriage. And how much time does she spend out with friends? Are they all male friends? Would she want to go out several times a week? Is she even ready for marriage? You don't know yet.

The less risky thing would be finding someone who shares your values regarding marriage, who would fight for you. I guess you're not there yet. So that's your main clue.