Psychotic Woman Stalker

Wild Flowers

Hi all. I need some advice. I'm sure I can answer this myself, but input from others, and their thoughts would be appreciated. I'm in a long distance relationship, and have been for years. The man I'm seeing clearly professes his love for me all over his social media. Everybody knows that we are together.

In the summer of 2014 this woman comes along. I guess he met her form a mutual friend. She's overweight, and she knows that my boyfriend is a trainer and helps people lose weight.

One thing I wanted to add is that he is in the public eye. I'll get into that later. I guess she met him, and he started training her, and she took it the wrong way. She seems to think that he is interested in her in more than just training.

I have been going back and forth to visit my man. She knows that we are together, and that I'm his girlfriend. When I was with him she would be messaging him to see him. He ignored her. She constantly messages him.

The thing that pisses me off is that when we are sleeping she would message him early in the morning waking both of us up to tell him good morning with smiley faces.

I'm very pissed off. She's ten years older than him and has no damn respect for me. She constantly stalks me, him, my friends, and family. She watches my social media 24/7.

I'm angry she says she loves him right to him on the phone when I'm there How is this appropriate or acceptable? She is very demanding and controlling.

She has self esteem issues and she is very jealous of me. Everybody says that I'm beautiful, and I'm also a personal trainer, and former model. I feel like I'm being stalked and watched constantly.

She went out of her way to attempt to severely destroy my relationship. She has always been jealous of me. She had me arrested and thrown in jail multiple times. She's cost me thousands and thousands of dollars on legal fees.

My boyfriend blocks her, and she keeps finding a way to contact him and reach out to him. She's very obsessed with him and me. She has insecurities with her body and looks, and she's taking out on me.

I've asked her many times to leave us alone and go away. She won't go away, or leave us alone. She keeps messaging my man to see him when I'm with him. What really pisses me off is she asked him when I was there to go away with her for a few days. He refused and rejected her.

She told the police that I'm a fling. She lied to the police about a lot of things like taking self defence because she is terrified of me. She took it because she is in love with my man, and so she could be around him. She lied that I made her gain weight when she is a foodie and her social media is 98% food.

I'm fuming and agitated. I met with my lawyer and she said everything I'm saying about her. She said that woman is jealous of my body, looks, and wants my man. She said that woman wants me out of my mans life, and charged me so I can have a criminal record and can't cross the border.

My lawyer also said the victim impact statement was fabricated. My lawyer said she thinks that if we break up that he would be free to date her and that will never happen. And why would he date her? Before this woman came into our lives I had a bad dream about her smiling with her evil face, and fighting me. In the dream it was hard to battle her.

8 months later it came true. I had a dream of her smiling evil again when I was with my man and 3 days later I got arrested. She lied so much to the police and wasted their time and courts time. She told them she is terrified of me but showed up to a location where she knew I was with absolutely no fear. Because she wanted to see my man so bad.

I don't understand this. What did I do to anybody? I never stole another woman's man. I never cheated on anybody.

My boyfriend used to be in the UFC so this is why she is obsessed with him. She's nothing but a groupie, and has attempted to ruin what I love and cherish.

He has told her many times that he has no interest in her. She just doesn't get it. My lawyer said that she's delusional, and thinks that he's her boyfriend when he's not. She constantly tries to provoke me so she can have me arrested over and over again

My boyfriend showed me her social media and how she is posting about us all the time. When I got down there to see him he would always let me look on his phone and there was non stop messages of her saying to him to get rid of me and throw me out. To not date me. She even snooped through my Facebook and sent him stuff I posted to turn him against me.

I blocked her from my social media and she has fake accounts watching me. She hired private investigators to snoop through my life. She claims she spent almost $25,000 on private investigators and told the courts that. There was no receipts attached.

She knows I come from a well off family and trying to con us for our money. Nobody told her to be a psychotic stalker and hire private eyes or sleuths.

He told me she called his mother, and told her all kinds of things and turned her against me. She got my boyfriend a phone, and is using it as a rope to hold him down. I know because when he blocked her when it was expiring she still paid it and renewed it.

I want to say other woman have respected me when I asked them not to flirt with my man. This one doesn't t understand that. Everybody around me is saying that she is psychotic.

I don't know when she will ever go away. I want her out of our lives. The courts won't issue a peace bond about this. What do I do. My charges are about to get dropped.

This whole ordeal has put me through massive stress. Everybody saying they surprised I'm not alcoholic or using drugs by now.

I've never seen anybody this psychotic in my life that is stalking us.

Please how do we get her to stay away from us. I think she is the type that would gun me down or hire somebody to kill me because the obsession she has with us is very unhealthy

independentwoman

Why is your man talking to her at all? He should end all contact with her and let her know in no uncertain terms that he is with you and if she continues to harass both of you he will file a complaint.

• Like 2

Has he filed a restraining order against her? Filed any charges against her?

What exactly is your boyfriend DOING about this besides showing you her messages?

• Like 4

Your man is not taking action, it looks like there's more than what you saw or know. I hope he paid your legal fees at least.

It's revealing that your only other thread in this forum is about jealousy too, about a different woman. And you man hitting pubs alone.

Maybe he has a double life for when your back to your country. Would he move to your country to be with you? If the answer to that is no, then stop running after him. All the bad luck you had so far is enough already.

• Like 4
ChatroomHero

Something wrong with this story. After everything you wrote, you slip in at the end that he has a phone from her that she is paying for. That's like at the end saying, "oh yeah, he is still married to her and has 4 kids with her".

Maybe try telling the whole story. I'm sure it would explain everything and might justify what she is doing.

• Like 12
heavenonearth

How did she have you arrested? For what?

Why are you not going into detail about that aspect?

Sounds fishy to me.

• Like 6

You got arrested and thrown into jail for nothing? No evidence? just her statements? It sounds like you also actually had to go to court so there is more to this story that you're not telling.

Also your brother wants nothing to do with him but accepts a phone from her which it sounds like she is paying for.

Your boyfriend can change his number right? If blocking is not working, he should get a new number and also give her phone back to her.

• Like 1

Your story just doesn't make sense. If she's such a scary stalker who is doing horrible things to you, why does your boyfriend who seems capable of affording his own phone accept a phone from her? You said he blocks all numbers so how does he still receive so many messages from her? I cannot imagine an actual boyfriend having any type of communication with someone who got his supposed girlfriend arrested for no reason? How do you manage to get arrested for no reason?

Are you certain you're his actual girlfriend? You keep saying that she's so jealous of you, but you're the one going on and on about her relationship with your "man." And you refer to him as you man. Is that because there isn't an actual commitment there?

This man of yours is a former fighter apparently so it seems he isn't cowering in terror about some woman in his life that you call a stalker. He could speak up and make it stop if he wanted to - but he doesn't. He's continuing a relationship with her. Have you considered that he's telling her you're a crazy stalker too? None of this makes sense. You put all the blame on this woman and make this "man" of yours sound like a helpless little lamb.

It really sounds like your "man" may be her actual boyfriend and you're telling yourself she's crazy and obsessed and he's doing nothing wrong just so you can feel better about the fling you are having or had with your "man."

• Like 2
  • Author
Wild Flowers

The post I had from 2013 is about a different boyfriend I had at the time. I know the woman was a crack head that was interfering back then with that boyfriend. This post is about a jealous, old, woman that is very obese, messing in my relationship. When another female see something a female has and wants it, don't tell me there ain't jealousy. She's old, over 300 lbs, and not attractive at all. She's not a woman a man would date or give a second look to. She called the cops on me because I messaged her to leave us alone and she wasn't going away. Because like my lawyers said, she's delusional and mentally ill. If a criminal, and I'm talking TOP criminal lawyer is saying that, I think she knows what she's taking about. She charged me with harassment. There is nothing missing from my story. She's paying his phone because she wants to buy his love. I guess his ex wife took him for everything, and it's one of those things where the man is left with almost nothing. Along comes this old, fat, ugly woman trying to buy love from a man that don't want her. I didn't want to bring up weight looks or age, but now I have to. She's a groupie and a pathological liar. I don't know you should hear what my lawyer was saying about her. I'm not the only one

I think - like others already hinted - that you're delusional.

1. Your man - according to your own description - has a position, he's well-known, so he doesn't need a mobile given to him by some female stalker.

2. He's still seeing the woman. If he were not interested, he wouldn't see her and wouldn't accept gifts from her.

3. There's something wrong with you if you really think that no man would want to be with an obese woman. If that were true, all obese women would be single.

4. If any of us went to the police showing a text saying "Leave me alone" and that were enough to have anyone arrested, I think it'd be pretty pretty odd and every neighborhood or every block would have its own jail.

5. Why didn't your man marry you just to put an end to this ordeal?

6. Your man - as someone else already noted - didn't ask for a restraining order for that woman, he didn't file any complaint, he didn't file for harassment, he didn't sue her, nothing. He seems fine with the situation. So how can you be with a man like that? How can you be OK with him and mad at that woman? One word: delusional.

• Like 4
  • Author
Wild Flowers

That's the thing. The police won't do anything unless she lays a death threat. You're saying I'm delusional because my remarks about her being fat, old, and ugly deeply offended you. My TOP criminal lawyer saw her photos and said "Who would date her?", she also said she's jealous of my body, looks, and I have a man she wants. If the lawyer is saying that then she must be delusional too. Anybody can see this vile thing had me charged so I can't cross the border. Lawyers said it, my friends and family said it. If you are offended by my remarks of this vile things weight and looks then don't reply or read this. I saw another post with another model like me saying similar things.

BTW it's not my fault somebody is fat and not attractive. I don't tell people shove crap down their throats, and if she's not attractive in the face and everywhere not my issue. He doesn't even want her phone he told me. He blocked her. I'm not the one stalking her remember that!

That's the thing. The police won't do anything unless she lays a death threat. You're saying I'm delusional because my remarks about her being fat, old, and ugly deeply offended you. My TOP criminal lawyer saw her photos and said "Who would date her?", she also said she's jealous of my body, looks, and I have a man she wants. If the lawyer is saying that then she must be delusional too. Anybody can see this vile thing had me charged so I can't cross the border. Lawyers said it, my friends and family said it. If you are offended by my remarks of this vile things weight and looks then don't reply or read this. I saw another post with another model like me saying similar things.

BTW it's not my fault somebody is fat and not attractive. I don't tell people shove crap down their throats, and if she's not attractive in the face and everywhere not my issue. He doesn't even want her phone he told me. He blocked her. I'm not the one stalking her remember that!

Why is your BF looking at her social media and showing you if he wants nothing to do with her?

Either you are FOS or your BF is FOS and you are super naive.

Why do you have a criminal lawyer and why has she made a victim impact statement? Victim impact statements are only made when a conviction is made. So, you were clearly convicted of something to do with her. What was it? You will not get charged AND convicted over nothing. I just went through the court system as a victim, we had TONNES of proof and even then it was not certain if we would get a conviction.

What are you leaving out of the story?

• Like 7
She got my boyfriend a phone, and is using it as a rope to hold him down. I know because when he blocked her when it was expiring she still paid it and renewed it.

Why on earth did he ever accept a phone from this women? that really hits me as odd I know you dont want to hear this but are you sure there is no kind of relationship going on between them when you are not around? how dose she even have his mothers number? and why if you two are such a solid item would his mother even entertain any of her ideas? things just are not adding up..

• Like 2
heavenonearth

Whilst I understand your concerns, the derogatory way you talk about someone who does not meet YOUR beauty standards, and the way you have to keep emphasizing that you are a model comes across as really shallow and, to an extent, also insecure.

Does it really matter in this case what she looks like?

Why do you put so much emphasis on this?

IF She really had you arrested and jailed, what for? How did this work?

And what does her weight have to do with it?

She's old, over 300 lbs, and not attractive at all. She's not a woman a man would date or give a second look to.

Um sorry to burst your bubble there but im knocking on 40s door over weight by a good amount since my last surgery and yet I am in a stable happy relationship....ive always been a bigger gal and have never had a shortage of men wanting to date me..I even dated a gorgeous personal trainer back in my 20s not to mention a body builder...so yeah I think your logic is flawed and will not serve you well..

• Like 6

So she can have you charged with harassment but you have to wait for her to issue death threats in order to get the police involved? That makes no sense.

Your 'boyfriend' can easily obtain a restraining order or a No Contact order if he wanted to. He could get your mega fab criminal lawyer to send her a Cease and Desist letter.

He could have thrown the phone into the canal.

He's done none of those things. Do you ever wonder why?

My guess is he quite likes the attention he's receiving and watching 2 women fight over his affections.

That right there is your problem.

• Like 5
  • Author
Wild Flowers

No I know he's not having any sexual contact with her. I went through every message, even ones from when I was not there. He doesn't delete messages, and he told me he has nothing to hide.

I'm a personal trainer and some clients give gifts too. I guess in her psychotic, delusional, mind she thinks by buying him gifts she can have him. It's her way of latching on. If an unattractive man gave me an iPhone, I would certainly keep it. In these hard times of course. Most of you would.

He's also very jealous and possessive of me. He made posts saying I'm the hottest girlfriend he's ever had. This was when the two of them were still communicating. That woman is very manipulative and controlling. She's just an unattractive woman that wants attention. Btw I have not been convicted. It's getting thrown out this month. It doesn't matter how many times you tell cops you told her go away and whatever. They won't do nothing. I did cuss her out and call her names in messages so that's why I got charged.

The frustration builds up when somebody vile is trying to interfere and intrude in your relationship. I should add that any woman this man has had in his life like ex girlfriends it just females he knows she stalks as well. She quickly b friend his ex girlfriends just because they dated him.

She's stalking me because I have everything she wants. Body, looks, man. Sorry if my remarks are offending others it's the TRUTH!

Edited by Wild Flowers
heavenonearth
No I know he's not having any sexual contact with her. I went through every message, even ones from when I was not there. He doesn't delete messages, and he told me he has nothing to hide.

I'm a personal trainer and some clients give gifts too. I guess in her psychotic, delusional, mind she thinks by buying him gifts she can have him. It's her way of latching on. If an unattractive man gave me an iPhone, I would certainly keep it. In these hard times of course. Most of you would.

I would not. Why would I accept a gift this expensive from a complete stranger? That's just weird.

He's also very jealous and possessive of me. He made posts saying I'm the hottest girlfriend he's ever had.

Seems you both have jealousy and insecurity problems.

This was when the two of them were still communicating. That woman is very manipulative and controlling. She's just an unattractive woman that wants attention. Btw I have not been convicted. It's getting thrown out this month. It doesn't matter how many times you tell us cops you told her go away and whatever. They won't do nothing. I did cuss her out and call her names in messages so that's why I got charged.

SO they were communicating at some point? Why?

I still don't understand why you keep putting emphasis on her looks and on your looks.

The frustration builds up when somebody vile is trying to interfere and intrude in your relationship. I should add that any woman this man has had in his life like ex girlfriends it just females he knows she stalks as well. She quickly b friend his ex girlfriends just because they dated him.

She's stalking me because I have everything she wants. Body, looks, man. Sorry if my remarks are offending others it's the TRUTH!

Again, you keep putting emphasis on how unattractive she is and how attractive you are. WHY? I feel you are seeking the confirmation from others about your looks. You seem to be doing the same with the lawyer. You enjoy when your boyfriend posts about how hot you are. And now you are looking for confirmation here.

Is there anything else about your relationship you cherish, other than the fact that you are hot and your boyfriend a body builder?

I know that it would make me very uncomfortable if my boyfriend would post on his social media that I am the 'hottest girl he ever had'. Who would want that attention?

• Like 3

Apparently her weight isn't bothering your bf that much. No one pays for another person's phone unless they are getting something out of it.

He is in contact with this woman without your knowing it. If you feel this woman is beneath you why are you so worried about her to the point that you come to a forum? Also what did you do to her that had you thrown in jail?

• Like 4
. Btw I have not been convicted. It's getting thrown out this month. It doesn't matter how many times you tell cops you told her go away and whatever. They won't do nothing. I did cuss her out and call her names in messages so that's why I got charged.

How did she give a victim impact statement then?

How do you know it's getting "thrown out". What was the charge?

I think your beef is with the wrong person. Your bf is completely enabling all this....yet your issue is with the woman.

• Like 6

Well if she can't have them why are you worried??

• Like 2
ChatroomHero

You have a "TOP criminal lawyer", so you posted on here for what exactly? No way a top criminal lawyer does not advise you that your bf needs to get rid of that phone. I'm thinking you are actually stalking the guy and it is his girlfriend and that is why you were arrested because it is you that is the stalker of someone you saw on TV once. I'm positive that is the case.

• Like 7

He's also very jealous and possessive of me. He made posts saying I'm the hottest girlfriend he's ever had. This was when the two of them were still communicating. That woman is very manipulative and controlling. She's just an unattractive woman that wants attention. Btw I have not been convicted. It's getting thrown out this month. It doesn't matter how many times you tell cops you told her go away and whatever. They won't do nothing. I did cuss her out and call her names in messages so that's why I got charged.

I can understand getting a gift for your personal trainer but you mentioned she had to renew it so it sounds like she is paying the bill on it. Why would he accept such a "gift" when it means he is connected to her in some way if he is absolutely disgusted with her and wants nothing to do with her? Also I thought you said you came from a well off family so why couldn't you buy your bf his own iPhone? You don't get charged for cussing someone out and calling him or her names over the phone; you must have done more than that. No court will charge someone for a one-off incident of calling someone names over the phone. Your actions (torment, verbal abuse, etc.) must have sustained and repeated over a period of time.

• Like 5