LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Long-Distance Relationships

Psychotic Woman Stalker

Long-Distance Relationships Coping with geographical distance can make or break a LDR. Share your experiences and questions here.

Like Tree192Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th January 2017, 10:49 AM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Flowers View Post
That's the thing. The police won't do anything unless she lays a death threat. You're saying I'm delusional because my remarks about her being fat, old, and ugly deeply offended you. My TOP criminal lawyer saw her photos and said "Who would date her?", she also said she's jealous of my body, looks, and I have a man she wants. If the lawyer is saying that then she must be delusional too. Anybody can see this vile thing had me charged so I can't cross the border. Lawyers said it, my friends and family said it. If you are offended by my remarks of this vile things weight and looks then don't reply or read this. I saw another post with another model like me saying similar things.

BTW it's not my fault somebody is fat and not attractive. I don't tell people shove crap down their throats, and if she's not attractive in the face and everywhere not my issue. He doesn't even want her phone he told me. He blocked her. I'm not the one stalking her remember that!
Whilst I understand your concerns, the derogatory way you talk about someone who does not meet YOUR beauty standards, and the way you have to keep emphasizing that you are a model comes across as really shallow and, to an extent, also insecure.
Does it really matter in this case what she looks like?
Why do you put so much emphasis on this?

IF She really had you arrested and jailed, what for? How did this work?
And what does her weight have to do with it?
Old 9th January 2017, 10:52 AM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
She's old, over 300 lbs, and not attractive at all. She's not a woman a man would date or give a second look to.
Um sorry to burst your bubble there but im knocking on 40s door over weight by a good amount since my last surgery and yet I am in a stable happy relationship....ive always been a bigger gal and have never had a shortage of men wanting to date me..I even dated a gorgeous personal trainer back in my 20s not to mention a body builder...so yeah I think your logic is flawed and will not serve you well..
Old 9th January 2017, 10:59 AM   #18
Established Member

So she can have you charged with harassment but you have to wait for her to issue death threats in order to get the police involved? That makes no sense.

Your 'boyfriend' can easily obtain a restraining order or a No Contact order if he wanted to. He could get your mega fab criminal lawyer to send her a Cease and Desist letter.
He could have thrown the phone into the canal.

He's done none of those things. Do you ever wonder why?
My guess is he quite likes the attention he's receiving and watching 2 women fight over his affections.

That right there is your problem.
Old 9th January 2017, 11:14 AM   #19

No I know he's not having any sexual contact with her. I went through every message, even ones from when I was not there. He doesn't delete messages, and he told me he has nothing to hide.

I'm a personal trainer and some clients give gifts too. I guess in her psychotic, delusional, mind she thinks by buying him gifts she can have him. It's her way of latching on. If an unattractive man gave me an iPhone, I would certainly keep it. In these hard times of course. Most of you would.

He's also very jealous and possessive of me. He made posts saying I'm the hottest girlfriend he's ever had. This was when the two of them were still communicating. That woman is very manipulative and controlling. She's just an unattractive woman that wants attention. Btw I have not been convicted. It's getting thrown out this month. It doesn't matter how many times you tell cops you told her go away and whatever. They won't do nothing. I did cuss her out and call her names in messages so that's why I got charged.

The frustration builds up when somebody vile is trying to interfere and intrude in your relationship. I should add that any woman this man has had in his life like ex girlfriends it just females he knows she stalks as well. She quickly b friend his ex girlfriends just because they dated him.

She's stalking me because I have everything she wants. Body, looks, man. Sorry if my remarks are offending others it's the TRUTH!

Last edited by Wild Flowers; 9th January 2017 at 11:17 AM..
Old 9th January 2017, 11:22 AM   #20
Established Member

Quote:
No I know he's not having any sexual contact with her. I went through every message, even ones from when I was not there. He doesn't delete messages, and he told me he has nothing to hide.

I'm a personal trainer and some clients give gifts too. I guess in her psychotic, delusional, mind she thinks by buying him gifts she can have him. It's her way of latching on. If an unattractive man gave me an iPhone, I would certainly keep it. In these hard times of course. Most of you would.
I would not. Why would I accept a gift this expensive from a complete stranger? That's just weird.

Quote:
He's also very jealous and possessive of me. He made posts saying I'm the hottest girlfriend he's ever had.
Seems you both have jealousy and insecurity problems.

Quote:

This was when the two of them were still communicating. That woman is very manipulative and controlling. She's just an unattractive woman that wants attention. Btw I have not been convicted. It's getting thrown out this month. It doesn't matter how many times you tell us cops you told her go away and whatever. They won't do nothing. I did cuss her out and call her names in messages so that's why I got charged.
SO they were communicating at some point? Why?
I still don't understand why you keep putting emphasis on her looks and on your looks.

Quote:

The frustration builds up when somebody vile is trying to interfere and intrude in your relationship. I should add that any woman this man has had in his life like ex girlfriends it just females he knows she stalks as well. She quickly b friend his ex girlfriends just because they dated him.

She's stalking me because I have everything she wants. Body, looks, man. Sorry if my remarks are offending others it's the TRUTH!
Again, you keep putting emphasis on how unattractive she is and how attractive you are. WHY? I feel you are seeking the confirmation from others about your looks. You seem to be doing the same with the lawyer. You enjoy when your boyfriend posts about how hot you are. And now you are looking for confirmation here.

Is there anything else about your relationship you cherish, other than the fact that you are hot and your boyfriend a body builder?

I know that it would make me very uncomfortable if my boyfriend would post on his social media that I am the 'hottest girl he ever had'. Who would want that attention?
Old 9th January 2017, 11:28 AM   #21
Established Member

Quote:
That's the thing. The police won't do anything unless she lays a death threat. You're saying I'm delusional because my remarks about her being fat, old, and ugly deeply offended you. My TOP criminal lawyer saw her photos and said "Who would date her?", she also said she's jealous of my body, looks, and I have a man she wants. If the lawyer is saying that then she must be delusional too. Anybody can see this vile thing had me charged so I can't cross the border. Lawyers said it, my friends and family said it. If you are offended by my remarks of this vile things weight and looks then don't reply or read this. I saw another post with another model like me saying similar things.

BTW it's not my fault somebody is fat and not attractive. I don't tell people shove crap down their throats, and if she's not attractive in the face and everywhere not my issue. He doesn't even want her phone he told me. He blocked her. I'm not the one stalking her remember that!
Apparently her weight isn't bothering your bf that much. No one pays for another person's phone unless they are getting something out of it.
He is in contact with this woman without your knowing it. If you feel this woman is beneath you why are you so worried about her to the point that you come to a forum? Also what did you do to her that had you thrown in jail?
Old 9th January 2017, 11:29 AM   #22
Established Member

Quote:
. Btw I have not been convicted. It's getting thrown out this month. It doesn't matter how many times you tell cops you told her go away and whatever. They won't do nothing. I did cuss her out and call her names in messages so that's why I got charged.
How did she give a victim impact statement then?
How do you know it's getting "thrown out". What was the charge?

I think your beef is with the wrong person. Your bf is completely enabling all this....yet your issue is with the woman.
Old 9th January 2017, 11:32 AM   #23
Established Member

Quote:

Well if she can't have them why are you worried??
Old 9th January 2017, 3:24 PM   #24
Established Member

You have a "TOP criminal lawyer", so you posted on here for what exactly? No way a top criminal lawyer does not advise you that your bf needs to get rid of that phone. I'm thinking you are actually stalking the guy and it is his girlfriend and that is why you were arrested because it is you that is the stalker of someone you saw on TV once. I'm positive that is the case.
Old 9th January 2017, 3:57 PM   #25
Established Member

Quote:

He's also very jealous and possessive of me. He made posts saying I'm the hottest girlfriend he's ever had. This was when the two of them were still communicating. That woman is very manipulative and controlling. She's just an unattractive woman that wants attention. Btw I have not been convicted. It's getting thrown out this month. It doesn't matter how many times you tell cops you told her go away and whatever. They won't do nothing. I did cuss her out and call her names in messages so that's why I got charged.

I can understand getting a gift for your personal trainer but you mentioned she had to renew it so it sounds like she is paying the bill on it. Why would he accept such a "gift" when it means he is connected to her in some way if he is absolutely disgusted with her and wants nothing to do with her? Also I thought you said you came from a well off family so why couldn't you buy your bf his own iPhone? You don't get charged for cussing someone out and calling him or her names over the phone; you must have done more than that. No court will charge someone for a one-off incident of calling someone names over the phone. Your actions (torment, verbal abuse, etc.) must have sustained and repeated over a period of time.
Old 9th January 2017, 4:46 PM   #26
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidm View Post
I can understand getting a gift for your personal trainer but you mentioned she had to renew it so it sounds like she is paying the bill on it. Why would he accept such a "gift" when it means he is connected to her in some way if he is absolutely disgusted with her and wants nothing to do with her? Also I thought you said you came from a well off family so why couldn't you buy your bf his own iPhone? You don't get charged for cussing someone out and calling him or her names over the phone; you must have done more than that. No court will charge someone for a one-off incident of calling someone names over the phone. Your actions (torment, verbal abuse, etc.) must have sustained and repeated over a period of time.
True and if OP went to jail over this woman it makes you wonder which one of them really is the jealous one. It certainly isn't the other woman no matter what OP said she looks like.
Old 9th January 2017, 5:42 PM   #27
Established Member

Quote:
The police won't do anything unless she lays a death threat
Ah, so is that what you did? You laid a death threat?

Quote:
You're saying I'm delusional because my remarks about her being fat, old, and ugly deeply offended you.
Deeply offended me? I'm not sure if that's funny or just plain pathetic. People can be fat, old and ugly. Welcome to the real world. Why does that bother you so much? You're so obsessed, you need a shrink. ASAP.

Quote:
My TOP criminal lawyer saw her photos and said "Who would date her?"
I wouldn't pay two cents for someone that unprofessional. If I pay a lawyer, I want top service, not trivia or gossip.

Quote:
she also said she's jealous of my body, looks, and I have a man she wants. If the lawyer is saying that then she must be delusional too
She's smart, because she's getting money out of you.

Quote:
Anybody can see this vile thing had me charged so I can't cross the border
Anybody's getting that you snooped into your boyfriend's phone, started texting and harassing a woman you don't know, basically interfering with their relationship.

Quote:
Lawyers said it
What lawyers? How many lawyers are working for you?

Quote:
If you are offended by my remarks of this vile things weight and looks then don't reply or read this
You fabricated in your head that I'm offended. Do you have a personality disorder? Maybe you do and you don't know.

Quote:
I saw another post with another model like me saying similar things.
Two wrongs don't make a right.

Quote:
BTW it's not my fault somebody is fat and not attractive
Learn to deal with unattractiveness. With fatness. It's part of humanity. And you're part of it too.

Quote:
I don't tell people shove crap down their throats, and if she's not attractive in the face and everywhere not my issue
Stop sweating the small things. You sound like a bomb ready to explode. No wonder the police got you arrested. Take it easy, girl.

Quote:
He doesn't even want her phone he told me
It's not about what he says, rather about what he does. Why don't you judge facts?

Quote:
He blocked her
Do you understand how hilarious that is? A man receiving a phone as a gift, blocks the giver but lets her still pay his own bills.
Old 9th January 2017, 7:11 PM   #28

I said I come from a well off family, I'm not well off myself. Like I'm not gonna go running to mommy and daddy to pay my way in life as I am a grown adult. As for paying his phone, I'm a Canadian can I even get a phone for him in America? Don't I need to be from there? He never asked me for one, or I would of tried.

I know why this has turned around on me to look like the bad one, there are overweight women reading this, and I have offended them. That's funny you're making fun of my lawyer since it's all over the news she just got a guy off of murder charges and he's out free and everybody knows her in this town and she has high ratings.

She doesn't need to tell me what I want to hear since she has mass clients and owns the law office and other lawyers work for her. Everybody I know that dealt with her got a very good outcome. Yeah I kept calling that fatti names online. That's what happens when you mess in my relationship.

Out of all this I'm going to go to school to pursue being a criminal lawyer myself. All of you can keep telling me my man is banging her. He's NOT! Don't think all UFC fighters make a lot of money. Most don't. You only have recognition more than wealth in UFC.

Obviously I've hurt some overweight ones on here. I told him keep using her for a phone. What an idiot desperate fatties. Paying for a phone and I'm calling and texting it talking to my man. Ha ha
Old 9th January 2017, 7:20 PM   #29

And I've spent thousands when I was with my man on the both of us. He never asked me for anything. He didn't make much in the UFC, and I want to help him with his business. You don't understand this psycho, fatty lied that she would help him for years and years as she claims to be an entrepreneur. Guess what, I called her out on her lies, and she quickly removed from her profiles that she's an entrepreneur.

If you are an entrepreneur why are you sitting behind a desk ramming food down your throats working for somebody else. Hahahahhahahah what a joke.

But when you insult fat people they don't take to it lightly
Old 9th January 2017, 7:35 PM   #30
Established Member

Perhaps this woman is "your man's" sugar momma?? Frankly, he doesn't sound like much of a catch TBH.... I mean, why hasn't he stepped in to protect you from this "psychotic stalker"? Could it be that he's trying to protect his golden goose? He is struggling financially after all, according to you..... Just a thought.
"Honestly, I'm continually gobsmacked by the level of tolerance some people have for inappropriate and disrespectful behaviors displayed by the people who are supposed to love and honor them." - Michelle ma Belle
Closed Thread