How can I love him less?

I'm in LDR with my boyfriend. We know each other 3 months (we were dating 2 months) and I'm so love in him. I feel like I have never loved someone so much yet. Sometimes I miss him a lot, but I'm not needy or clingy. I'm trying to be fine and think about the present. But every time we call and see each other, I'm so happy to see him and I feel this strong love towards him in me.

He is good man, but a bit cold and detached, I'm more affectionate and warmer person. And I read that it isn't good for relationship if a girl loves a man more, because man can take her for granted then.

But I can't help myself. Is there some way to love less?

I'm in LDR with my boyfriend. We know each other 3 months (we were dating 2 months) and I'm so love in him. I feel like I have never loved someone so much yet. Sometimes I miss him a lot, but I'm not needy or clingy. I'm trying to be fine and think about the present. But every time we call and see each other, I'm so happy to see him and I feel this strong love towards him in me.

He is good man, but a bit cold and detached, I'm more affectionate and warmer person. And I read that it isn't good for relationship if a girl loves a man more, because man can take her for granted then.

But I can't help myself. Is there some way to love less?

Absence makes the heart grow fonder, so do just the opposite! Hey, live with the guy for a few years and who knows, maybe you'll end up sick and tired of him. LOL Think marriage and then divorce.

Don't lose yourself because of someone else. Be more virtuous not less.

Either party can take the other person for granted!

• Author
Your amount of affection after 3 months is a bit scary after 3 months. How far a part is your relationship?

I'm from Europe, he is from America.

Have you ever spent time with him face to face? If the relationship works out, are you willing to leave your friends and family to go live with him?

If you want to love him less just take him off the pedestal you put him on.

Nobody is perfect. Remember that.

I'm in LDR with my boyfriend. We know each other 3 months (we were dating 2 months)

Have you ever met this man? If not, he's just being a normal, balanced person and you shouldn't have agreed to being his girlfriend. Wait at least for when you meet up with him and know him in person.

• Author
Have you ever spent time with him face to face? If the relationship works out, are you willing to leave your friends and family to go live with him?

Yes, when I was in his country, we met there and we lived together for 2 months. I like his country a lot and it has been 4 years or more since I want to stay there.

• Author
If you want to love him less just take him off the pedestal you put him on.

Nobody is perfect. Remember that.

You are right. I admire him so much, because I feel like there is no one like him.

• Author
Have you ever met this man? If not, he's just being a normal, balanced person and you shouldn't have agreed to being his girlfriend. Wait at least for when you meet up with him and know him in person.

I met him when I was in his country. He asked me about being his girlfriend there.