Should I break up?

So I've been dating this girl for a month and today she sent me a screenshot of one dude hitting on her. I said that was funny. Then she said some other dude was hitting on her too. I mean I love her and I can get insecure so I was definitely hurt. She even told me not to message the first dude (first ref flag) and then she wouldn't tell me the name of the second dude that hit on her either.

Should I break up and call it quits?

Here are the screenshots

2e19g9c.jpg

2cen29s.jpg

• Author

Anyone?

Or maybe in overthinking? I care about her a lot

Also I'd like to add that she hasn't ever been expressive which is another red flag. I mean if she is my girlfriend she would tell the dudes to stay away right? She isn't instead she told me not to message one of them and wouldn't tell me the name of the other person either

Idk what to do at this point

Are you teenagers? Why is she telling you about guys who have hit on her? Can't she just block them and move on? Why do you need their names? This all seems very juvenile. If you don't trust her then move on.

Ok so 2 thoughts come to mind. She is either ditzy oblivious and inexperienced in dating to show you that. OR she has a motive, and that motive is to make you jealous to get you to express your feelings. Either way it's super immature and I'd be upset if my bf did something like that.

Anyone??? I'll really appreciate it

From what I read... your just the best utility in the market and will be dumped eventually. The idea that you must not show your insecurities based on the text msg shows me you are aware your in a high risk relationship.

You need to see if she likes to string along guys for her benefit. If she does, its up to you how you want to proceed.

• Author

i just got dumped

should have just been an ******* to her cuz all this while I was being myself with her and being nice. Im done being nice and protective