Long distance problems

Me and my boyfriend were together for 3.5 months long distance before our broke up around November 8.

I'm in pa and he's in the army in Kansas. I've known him

For about 4 years.

One morning I was playing around joking about being pregnant and then he broke up with me and told me that he has come to realize that he doesn't want a child

to jeopardize his future. He broke up with me just like that I then tried to compromise with him but he told me if it ever came down to getting & abortion would I do it and I told him no BUT I was willing to take precautions (such as other bc methods, avoiding sex and condoms) since I know he's dead

Set on not having any until maybe 5 yrs down the line. I'd like to add that I am

Already a mother of 2 and don't want children either right now....after that conversation. He was going to consider my idea but he was taking too long to decide (stuck between his heart & mind) so I cut all ties with him.

Fast forward almost a month later we've had no contact with one another what so ever. I miss him dearly. We've had a lot of arguments prior to this one and a breakup prior to this breakup but we rekindled because he was in town and we actually got to talk to in person. We are actually good together in person we rarely fight and when we do we makeup. I feel like my world has crumbled down. I put my walls

Down for him and let him in my heart and it's tearing me up inside not speaking to him. He comes home for good during Christmas time

Idk what I am supposed to do at this point. Let him go or keep trying

Hi Kim,

Welcome to LS LDR forum.

Why would you want him back? Just to fill up the void? It doesn't sound like a good idea. You already feel very weak. Reaching out to him right now would make you feel even more vulnerable. And he could reject you anyway, worsening the situation.

You broke up with him. You cut all ties. Leave it at that.

You have two children. Never settle for anyone who doesn't want children in his way for whatever number of years. You need someone who will embrace a baby, should it happen. It's a just in case thing. I can't think of being dropped like that bearing his child, even if it's hypothetical. Maternity, as you know, already is a very delicate moment a woman goes through. And being loved helps a lot. No need for added drama and pain.

Aim higher.