It's happened again!

Hi,

To cut a long story short I started seeing a girl about 5months ago. It was only supposed to be casual with no strings as she was going to Australia for at least a year. However things escalated and we both became really attached to one another.

She left on Sunday. The last night was pretty horrendous, plenty of tears flowing. She said she'd message me everyday and call when she can and she'd love us to continue going out while she's away.

However I have been through this before, my ex moved away for work then 2 months later I'm single.

So basically what I'm asking is do I continue with this even tho past experience is telling me not too as I'll just get hurt or do I perceiver? She really is great and is certainly marriage material.

I don't want to put all my hopes on her coming back to be told in 3 months time she s met someone else bla bla bla.

Any advice will be appreciated

Don't internalize this. Really. There is nothing here. You are attracted to her, she you, but you had a fling and people tend to get emotional and say things that they don't really mean when they are 'in the moment.' Right now, it means nothing. If she contacts you, great, keep it light, but don't stop dating. You don't have a relationship with this girl. You don't know her. You have little to no means of progressing this relationship since she lives in another country.

If I were you, I would let her go and let her know that a relationship is not possible right now.