Unsure of

So basically for the last month, my boyfriend and I have been great. We started off rocky after he dealt with practically crippling depression and basically I told him my past with depression ( I was in rehab for 6 months for self harm and drug abuse*pills*), and that if he wasn't going to try and get better not only for me, but for himself as well, then we couldn't be together. So he cleaned up his act, he got a job, and everything was going great. But now, he is getting back to his old self. Depressed all the time, not wanting to do anything, unless it's with me. It's almost like he heavily relies on me, to get him out of bed, to make sure he goes to work, and that he is okay before, during, and after work. He stays up till about 7am every night, he can't ever sleep, which keeps me up because we sleep together on video call. I am starting to feel neglected. I make sure he is okay every second of the day, but when it comes to me, it's like I am on the back burner. Not to mention I told him at the beginning that I couldn't have any negativity of this sort around me because of me being a recovering addict to pills and my history with depression and self harm. I love this kid to death, and when he was actually trying and being happy, everything was great. We never argued or anything! Now we have at least 1 argument every 2 days. He is starting to make me mad, like there is only so much I can do, and I am at my point, where I am unsure if I honestly want to be with him anymore because of this. Don't get me wrong, I will always stay with somebody as long as possible, it takes a lot to push me to my breaking point. But all my life I looked out for others happiness and not my own, and I am tired of feeling like that. I understand that couples are gonna argue and struggle and that it's a natural thing, and given with his past, I took all of that on when I said yes to being his girlfriend, but he also told me he would try to control it and try to get better, and he has done neither since about our 3rd week together. Please if you have any advice..Help. I am so stuck and confused, and unsure of my emotions. I haven't talked to him about any of this because I am afraid it will upset him and he will do something crazy.