I met a guy and we live many states apart through traveling for work when I was in Arizona. We flirted a lot and then he wanted me to go back to his room and I refused. I had too many margaritas and didnt want to do anything stupid. He said he couldn't stop thinking about me. I left the next morning to go home. We have texted and he says he misses me and wants me and flirts a lot. I dont expect this to go very far since we are far apart but he was funny and nice and lots of fun to flirt with. I always initiate texting and he is very receptive and flirts back but he hasn't initiated since I left arizona.

I want to say no effort=no fun/flirting. thoughts? anything else i can say?

thank you?

Caring about whether or not he texts first means you are getting emotionally invested, and you don't want to get emotionally invested with someone who just wants sex and attention.

Spot on.

Just move on. First, he is not serious about you, otherwise, he would initiate texting. The fact he responds: lots of guys have girls they text for validation, attention, who knows. It is ego thing. Second, you are too far away anyway.