Should I wait, forget, or message her?

My story:

A few days back, a woman (age 33) sends me (I'm 30) a 'Flirt' after viewing my profile on a dating site. Then, subsequently, I checked hers as well. I was surprised to see that we had so much of things in common: both introverted, into spirituality, philosophy, travelling, foodie, and more so; we were polyglots. Then I initiated the conversation at once telling her about our similarities, which she replied thrillingly. We kicked off instantly like we knew each other for a long time (like we were two diamonds cut from the same rough stone). Later, she asked me various questions regarding my likes for food, if I do Yoga (which she does), or if I am a vegetarian (which she is for almost 8 years), etc. Slowly, I was already thinking in my mind, now finally I have met my soul mate. We chatted for a long time. As my time was really late, I bid her farewell and told her I'll chat with her tomorrow, which she replied, "Okay" and wished me good night. The next morning, I got a call from my friends who had come from overseas to have a get-together. I met them later in the evening and had a gala time, and by the time I reached home, I was tired and little drunk to chat with her; so I assured myself to chat with her next day. The following day, I logged into the site, and I noticed she had temporarily deactivated her account. I was so disappointed and was cursing myself for not showing up the other day. Now, after this incident, it has left me with many things unanswered:

a) Was she interested in me to start off with?

b) If she was interested, why didn't she wait but just ghost out when everything was going fine?

c) Is she playing some games with me?

d) As I didn't show up the other day, did she get the impression that I am not interested and took a break from the site, disappointed?

Well, out of curiosity, I tracked down her Facebook and Instagram account. Now I am left in a dilemma whether to wait for her to return (for an uncertain time), or wait for her for a couple of weeks and send her a message on Instagram (not Facebook)? But the thing it worries me is I may present to her as a stalker which might ruin my chances if I do have any in the future (at the same time, I don't want to lose this opportunity :confused:).

So what step should I take which is prudent and logical? (women folks, preferably?)

Prob not that interested. A day would not make her deactivate if she really wanted to talk to you.

Leave it alone, it will def come off as stalkerish if you contact her on social media.

• Author
Prob not that interested. A day would not make her deactivate if she really wanted to talk to you.

Leave it alone, it will def come off as stalkerish if you contact her on social media.

Makes sense. Thanks.