Commitment & closing the distance

I have seen people here telling women to only move for love if the guy commits to them. What does that imply? Living together? Engagement? Wedding talk?

I would like to know your opinions about this as it is something that isn't clear to me.

I guess what they mean is, don't just move and leave everything behind for someone that may not even be that serious about you. My boyfriend and I have talked about the future and we have end goals. I'm seriously thinking about moving to where he is to be closer and have a normal close relationship. The only reason I would be moving and not him, is because he's working on getting his degree and he has a year and a half more to finish. We're not planning on living togethere because we really want to do things right and wait after marriage.

I have seen people here telling women to only move for love if the guy commits to them. What does that imply? Living together? Engagement? Wedding talk?

I would like to know your opinions about this as it is something that isn't clear to me.

It seems pretty clear to me. BUT, that should apply to males, too.

Because women can be just as devious as men.

It all depends on end goals and their situation. Nothing comes without risk, even if marriage is on the table.

• Like 1

I think it means don't move for someone who wants to date you casually. Who asks you to come live near where he lives, but makes it clear you need to get your own place. Who is unsupportive. Who doesn't talk about the future and if he does, you're not in it in a clear way.

• Like 2