i want some care from him

hello guys i have LDR for a 1.5 years and the first year was really amazing. we shared everything everyday everymoment but he had some problems about family and money. and then he became self-conscious because money is important for him. he cant go school he cant do anything because his family supported everything.. when they argued they didnt give money to him.

and we break up.. all the time he said it doesnt about you, its about me. bla bla bla

nowadays he is get things square and for a couple of months we're getting closer but everything not same as the first year. he said i love you but it doesnt intense like the old days. i dont know what should i do? he has only one LDR and thats me.. i did everything for him and he get used to that. he knows i'll never ever break up from him. but i want it more care and some love's **** :laugh: pls give me advise

Have you two met?

What do you mean by you need more care from him and have you told him that and what you mean by it?

What is the actual problem?

I think no one has replied s it's just very unclear from your OP.

• Like 1
  • Author
Have you two met?

What do you mean by you need more care from him and have you told him that and what you mean by it?

What is the actual problem?

I think no one has replied s it's just very unclear from your OP.

i mean he isnt love me like old days.. i just want this. he said "i cant prioritize our relationship because i have got a lot of problems" yesterday. but i gave you 9 months for he can think and set the things right. but still said same things

sorry for that its very complicated :) that's why unclear..

The issue between him and his parents and the money sound odd. Is he relying on his parents because he's a teenager - or is he an adult who can't take care of himself?

• Like 1
  • Author
The issue between him and his parents and the money sound odd. Is he relying on his parents because he's a teenager - or is he an adult who can't take care of himself?

yes he's a teenager actually he is on 19. his money issue was depend on his parents. nowadays he gain own money but its not enough because he isnt gain so much. for example im always buy something for him but he cant afford anything about me and that makes him sad.

sorry for my language. english is not my native language :)