LDR acting weird! NEEDED!

Hello guys, i truly appreciate it if you could read my story and give me some advice! I'm sorry for my english! So, here it goes..

My boyfriend and I have a great relationship we've been dating for 2 years now, and we are also engaged. We had ups and downs like any other relationship and we also broke up once, and after one month we figured it out and got back together, a few months later we got engaged. We are now in a LDR because of his work. He moved out to a different country a week ago.

The problem began when my Facebook timeline showed me that he re-added this girl (she's a girl his dad introduced to him when we broke up a year ago so he could date her, he didn't meet her on person just online) (He told me that about his dad so I told him that I didn't like her that was weird to me, I just said that and he unfriended her by his choice even though he was really mad so I was like you don't have to unfriend her I just told her I didn't like her) She lives where he lives now, so here's the thing, he moves out to this new country, where she lives, and like 2 days later he re-added her again. I asked. I wasn't trying to control him or anything but I felt like i needed to ask him, He got really mad he said I was controling him and stuff like that so I ended up apologizing... I forgot about it, I understood that it is only Facebook and I continue with my life.. I always post on his wall because he always told me that was very important to him so I always do because i Find it cute. Recently he comments back very dry, nothing friendly or romantic. If i post something funny he is like haha yea... and he has never been like that before he was very corny and romantic saying i love you everywhere!.. I find that very weird, and Today i realize that he DELETED all our romantic pictures and our ENGAGMENT PICTURES and he even untagged himself of mine! he just kept his profile picture and like 2 or 3 more (normal pictures no kissing or hugging) so, I don't want to feel like I don't trust him or I am not confident but how can I be totally confident of myself and trust him if he does that kind of stuff? So, I now he said that he didn't want me to say anything about Facebook because of the girl incident he even told me that time he would close his Facebook account, but I felt sad and weird so I asked him in the nicest silly way. He got mad, he said that because of the girl incident he was deleting everything of his Facebook but then changed his mind. But that sounds weird, really? deleting everyting? but he deleted in an album only my pictures! he kept other pictures in the same album! Sounds weird! and he got mad, he doesnt want me to tell him if I feel sad or anything he says that that bothers him... What can I do? I wouldnt delete my engagment pictures because I move to another country.. that doesnt feel right... thank you!

He's cheating or about to. I would not marry this man. How is your communication? How often do you speak, text, visit etc?

• Like 2
  • Author
He's cheating or about to. I would not marry this man. How is your communication? How often do you speak, text, visit etc?

We speak very often, by text and call at night. I haven't visit him or anything because he moved out just a week ago and I don't have money to visit him in a few months. I do believe he texts with someone else I'm not sure if his mom or something but I can notice that because we use WhatsApp and he appears online. I swear i dont stalk him but he is making me feel insecure.

He deleted all your pictures and isn't doing anything to help calm your worries.

Why do you want a bad like this? You deserve better...

• Like 1

He's trying to pass himself off as single.

Now, give him what he wants by breaking it off with him.

You deserve so much better than a guy like this.

• Like 5
  • Author

Thank you guys for taking the time to read it, Im sitting here writing and crying he is yelling at me on voice notes saying that i ruin his night by annying him and that i shouldnt have asked... did I really did something bad by asking that about that girl and our pictures? Does a guy feel that so terrible like stalking? I feel terrible I dont want to stalk him but by his actions he makes me feel insecure I know I shouldnt feel insecure no one wants to be with someone with no confident but If i open up my feelings and talk to him is worse

Thank you guys for taking the time to read it, Im sitting here writing and crying he is yelling at me on voice notes saying that i ruin his night by annying him and that i shouldnt have asked... did I really did something bad by asking that about that girl and our pictures? Does a guy feel that so terrible like stalking? I feel terrible I dont want to stalk him but by his actions he makes me feel insecure I know I shouldnt feel insecure no one wants to be with someone with no confident but If i open up my feelings and talk to him is worse

You did nothing wrong. He is trying to paint himself as the victim and make it seem like YOU were in the wrong.

You were not in the wrong.

Also, if you can't open up and share your feelings with him without making it worse, then you need to end it with him. No guy worth your affection would make you feel like that.

• Like 4
Lois_Griffin
I forgot about it, I understood that it is only Facebook and I continue with my life..

Your whole entire 'relationship' is lived through childish Facebook - that's all your post TALKS about.

Dump his worthless ass and find a guy who doesn't live his entire life on some stupid social media site. That's what teenagers do because they don't know any better.

• Like 1

It seems like he has intentions of cheating on you with that girl, and that's why he is so defensive when you ask about her... Honestly, if it were me, I would not marry him and just end my relationship with him. I know it's hard if you love him, but it's better to get hurt and leave him now than to waste anymore of your time with him and get hurt even more in the long run if you do marry him.

• Like 2
Thank you all, I appreciate it! I feel better now thank you for taking the time and give me some advices! thank you

What do you plan to do?

Any man that makes you feel badly about feeling how you feel is a jerk.

He's doing things to make you feel unsafe in your relationship...that's not loving behavior.

I think he's interested in the other gal and didn't want you noticing he's up to no good.

He is not trustworthy. I hope you don't marry him.

• Like 1
ExpatInItaly

Your instincts are not wrong about this, OP.

He has either already cheated or he is about to.

Sorry, but he is in no way ready for a committed relationship, let alone marriage. He sounds very immature to top it all off.

• Like 1
  • Author
What do you plan to do?

Any man that makes you feel badly about feeling how you feel is a jerk.

He's doing things to make you feel unsafe in your relationship...that's not loving behavior.

I think he's interested in the other gal and didn't want you noticing he's up to no good.

He is not trustworthy. I hope you don't marry him.

Thank you for your advice. Its hard I'm not going to lie, I have no idea what to do, sometimes I feel I am over thinking, but in the other hand I think that I feel insecure, and I told him and he doesn't care. Some days he texting me like all day and I think like how can he cheat if he is texting me all day, then other days (like tonight) he texts good night at 8 pm saying he is asleep. And then I cant sleep so I text like at 11pm and he is online and immediately does offline and doesn't text me back. Its so weird, He never acted like this. We have plans to meet in December, but I don't know, I love him I have put all my trust in him so its really hard...

• Author
It seems like he has intentions of cheating on you with that girl, and that's why he is so defensive when you ask about her... Honestly, if it were me, I would not marry him and just end my relationship with him. I know it's hard if you love him, but it's better to get hurt and leave him now than to waste anymore of your time with him and get hurt even more in the long run if you do marry him.

Yeah I know, its so hard!!! I don't really think he knows her on person but he definitely makes me feel insecure, I mean, I wonder if like all guys react like that if the girlfriend ask about some girl or asks him questions?

• Author
Your instincts are not wrong about this, OP.

He has either already cheated or he is about to.

Sorry, but he is in no way ready for a committed relationship, let alone marriage. He sounds very immature to top it all off.

How can I make sure its really my instincts and not that I dont have completely confident on myself?

Why don't you post those pics he deleted?

And put them on his wall?

Maybe he told some other girl he's single.

Edited by justwhoiam