LDR Spends more time with friends

Okay so like I know this shouldn't bother me, but it does. Basically we used to skype one on one all the time but recently he's been adding me to calls with his friends and ignoring my texts while they play some video game. For three days we had plans to skype which turned into him adding me in a call with his friends. This is where the problem is, his friends are constantly insulting me only to say they're "kidding". My boyfriend also has said many times "bros before hoes" Which also makes me feel uneasy. His friends also constantly send me pictures of his ex's that live where he does and explain how much better looking they are. I love him to death and I don't know what to tell him. Any advice would be helpful.

ExpatInItaly

Since you didn't mention this, I'll first ask - have you ever met him in person?

If your boyfriend is allowing his friends to insult and bully you, then he doesn't love you. No boyfriend of mine would ever permit someone to speak so badly of me.

And if he's not making time to talk to you, it's because he doesn't want to.

It really is that simple.

• Like 2
  • Author
Since you didn't mention this, I'll first ask - have you ever met him in person?

If your boyfriend is allowing his friends to insult and bully you, then he doesn't love you. No boyfriend of mine would ever permit someone to speak so badly of me.

And if he's not making time to talk to you, it's because he doesn't want to.

It really is that simple.

Yes we have. He does get onto them but it doesn't seem to faze them.

hippychick3

Then he is allowing it by including them in your calls.

Find someone who respects you and values your time alone together both when you see each other and when you talk to each other. It sounds like you can do way better.

• Like 1
ExpatInItaly

You need to forget this guy. You may love him but it's pretty clear he doesn't feel the same way about you.

How old are you both? He and his friends sound extremely immature.