Caught feels after 1 meeting

Marshmellowlion

Last week Tuesday, I went on a date with a tinder girl, started off in the city, ended up spending the night drinking together, talking dancing, running around the city. Ended up sleeping at hers, didnt do anything, but cuddled, until 430pm that Wednesday.

Just the first contact, the first time I sat across from her, and she looked at me, I died. Asked her out again, she said yes, but she also told me recently that shes moving to the Gold Coast in two weeks, in Brisbane currently, so its an hour away. Ive only met her once and it shouldnt bother me, but when I look at this girl, all I can think of, is she can make me happy again. Shes beautiful in everyway, and this **** has got me ****ed up. Ive never felt so at loss before.

Im hoping shell still see me atleast once before she goes down, but does anyone think a relationship can still come out of this? And is an hour away from one another difficult in anyones previous experience?

*All depending on if anything happens lel*

I don't think an hour is insurmountable at all. I'm 46 and I e been around the track a few times. I totally think you can know after a date like that. But it's obviously not a done deal. Do try to enjoy it and not stress too much!